• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achieve Trophies | November 2012 Thread | Welcome Accomplishmenteers

Noi

No wrong way of playing a Tales game, as i can see from your trophies.

wut. I don't have any of the 60 second trophies cause all I've done is beat the game while playing through most of it on Chaos/Evil. I still need to sit down and dig deep for the rest of the stuff. I mostly say it cause I can't imagine playing through most of the game without bumping up the difficulty, cause Normal and Hard are pretty easy for the most part.

Hanmik

PSABR on Vita Platinumed.. now onto PS3 version only need the Story related trophies and that "Don´t die in an online match" trophy..

Joni

Almost finished up ChronoVolt. Getting too the end was quite easy, only need two trophies now. one of them is bugged so just waiting for the patch, the other requires another user to send me a challenge.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Congrats! Doesn't the trophies on the other version auto pop like in Motorstorm RC and Sound Shapes?

No, 2 separate lists

The game saves don't cross over ala Motorstorm

So if you PING on Vita, you have to re-PING on PS3, it's the jetsetfluken effect =D

I got Online & Single Player Characters Campaigns left on my Vita
I got 50+% done with-in 2 hours, roughly 25+ Trophies

Gonna start PS3 today, only sucks ass with my PS3 account problems, even though I used online code, my account doesn't show the 100kb key, so I'm assed out of Online till it's fixed ; ;

Strange how some online passes appear on my Services list, yet most most are 100kb keys.... grrrr

Atolm

70% done with Sonic ASRT, this one is a bitch and I'll get stuck around 96-97% because of 2 stupid multiplayer trophies.

izakq

Finally managed to get Platnum on Lollipop Chainsaw and also got all trophies for Papo & Yo.

I'm currently trying to work on the last three trophies for Journey, but I have a feeling that the meditate for 20 seconds and go through with the same person til the end trophies are going to be a pain in the ass.

netguy503

I'm currently trying to work on the last three trophies for Journey, but I have a feeling that the meditate for 20 seconds and go through with the same person til the end trophies are going to be a pain in the ass.

I actually need both. You can add me and we can try to meet and do it together (I'm sure the online is dead now so it won't be as bad as it was at launch). PSN: Netguy503.

I'm in for any BLOPS2 Zombie trophies. PSN - ruthlesbarbarian.

Me too. Finally got all the regular MP achievements so it's all Zombies now!

Returners and daevv are probably also interested. Maybe we can get a 4 player game going or some 2-player action.

For the Tower of Babble trophy it seemingly only unlocks if neither of the players have heard the voices and/or unlocked the trophy already (seems to be a glitch), so that's something to keep in mind I guess.

I'm gonna get a feel for the maps first with some relatively easy trophies first before I try anything of the complicated stuff (like Tower of Babble).

I actually need both. You can add me and we can try to meet and do it together (I'm sure the online is dead now so it won't be as bad as it was at launch. PSN: Netguy503.

Same here!

Archon473

You and another player can start on the snow level, beating it and the last level together to get the trophy. Make sure to stick close together (like right next to one another) during the snow level. I had an experience where the other player "triggered" the level end before I did and I loaded the final level with a different player.

netguy503

You and another player can start on the snow level, beating it and the last level together to get the trophy. Make sure to stick close together (like right next to one another) during the snow level. I had an experience where the other player "triggered" the level end before I did and I loaded the final level with a different player.

Well I've done the whole game. So I can start at the snow level, right?

izakq

I actually need both. You can add me and we can try to meet and do it together (I'm sure the online is dead now so it won't be as bad as it was at launch). PSN: Netguy503.

Cool. I'll add you.

So how can you tell if you're with a different player?

netguy503

Cool. I'll add you.

well, this seems odd but I think it can work, we can invite each other to a text based chatroom and just describe where each other are at certain intervals and what we see to know that we are together. Might be a good way to get over the no voice chat issue. But again it's a old game I have no doubt the online is active but no where near as active as it once was. Should be alot easier now then back then.

Archon473

I started at the snow level, meaning I only played the last two levels. After the ending, two players were listed under "Players met," and I did not earn the trophy. It really isn't hard to earn this one though, so do not fret. In fact, I loaded the snow level and sat meditating for minutes until someone else joined, and they immediately meditated across from me until I stood.

Wozzer

"Add me bro!"

card.png

It took me over a year to get the last 5k, but I've finally hit 100k. Back in the early days 5k was a monthly achievement, but I've since grown old and useless. :(

Hoping to get a little back into this and blitz through the backlog. Have earned more in the last week than I have in the last 6 months.

Noi

Literally the stupidest trophy in the whole series.

I've heard that there's similar trophies for the next two games, but that it's much easier to get there as well. A million bolts seems a bit excessive given how few bolts you get even in 2x challenge mode... Figuring out which wall to glitch through and how to get to the racetrack was amusing at least!

Footos22

I've heard that there's similar trophies for the next two games, but that it's much easier to get there as well. A million bolts seems a bit excessive given how few bolts you get even in 2x challenge mode... Figuring out which wall to glitch through and how to get to the racetrack was amusing at least!

Yeah 2 and 3 are easy to get the 10 million bolts etc on as with the insane multiplier it racks up pretty fast and the games are so much more fun compared to the first that time just flies by anyway.

First play through of Tales finally complete. Zhonecage last boss only seemed to go for one character at a time so was pretty damn easy.

just a run through to get the 60 second trophies and that should be that hopefully. Mixers coming along quite quickly now so hoping that hits 9999 by the time i'm done.

Noi

Yeah 2 and 3 are easy to get the 10 million bolts on as with the insane multiplier it racks up pretty fast and the games are so much more fun compared to the first that time just flies by anyway.

Man, this is the first time I play a Ratchet & Clank game and I've had a blast playing it, but I've heard nothing but praise over how much better 2, 3 and ACiT are. I'm pretty excited. Do you guys recommend playing the other games/Future titles before jumping to the last one?

I'm working on Final Fantasy XIII's Platinum trophy atm. I platinumed XIII-2 a few months ago (which was my first platinum), and I figured I should do it for its predecessor as well.

I'm about 85% done, and the only ones I have left are Treasure Hunter, and a couple of Cie'th Stone-related ones. Less tedious than I thought it'd be. Once I finish this final mission, I'm gonna work on 5-starring the ones I didn't 5-star the first time around.

Footos22

Man, this is the first time I play a Ratchet & Clank game and I've had a blast playing it, but I've heard nothing but praise over how much better 2, 3 and ACiT are. I'm pretty excited. Do you guys recommend playing the other games/Future titles before jumping to the last one?

Oh you're in for a treat. Strafe shooting makes a world of difference.
they get better and better with each release so id play them in order.

Tools of destruction doesn't get much praise but i completed that twice without trophies and prefer it to a crack in time. but Crack in time is also awesome.

I still have yet to start up all 4 one. but from what i did play it's pretty fun for the most part.

Noi

Platinum #80: Ratchet & Clank

Probably one of the most fun games I've played this gen, and it's a mid-life PS2 game. Gonna start up the next one immediately.

I still have yet to start up all 4 one. but from what i did play it's pretty fun for the most part.

I'm actually not opposed to playing All 4 One with a little Achieve Trophies group. Certainly beats going at it alone!

SxP

Platinum #8: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (PS3)

Incredibly easy, though playing Arcade mode with some of the characters wasn't any fun. I don't really feel like rushing through the Arcade mode on Vita, so I guess I'll do that slowly but surely. Getting closer to platinum number 10!

Literally the stupidest trophy in the whole series.

Yet only the second stupidest trophy in an Insomniac game.

Probably one of the most fun games I've played this gen, and it's a mid-life PS2 game. Gonna start up the next one immediately.

Man, if you liked the first game, you're going to love the others. I found it really difficult to go back to R&C1 having played ToD and ACiT because it so much worse in comparison. R&C2 raised the bar quite a bit but R&C3 was where the series really starts to become the more refined and really fun game that I'd known from the PS3 installments.

Still haven't played All 4 One yet, so I can't really comment on it.

Anyway, I'm only a few trophies away from the platinum in PS All-Stars. I really just need the online versus and win without dying ones, anyone else here need them/willing to help?

Noi

25 minutes and 3 guns into Going Commando and this is already so much better, omg. I literally can't phatom the idea of Up Your Arsenal and the subsequent entries being even better.

Going to try to get the last trophy I need for ZOE2 as well as play chapter 5 of The Walking Dead. Pretty excited for TWD.

I can also vouch for All 4 One. I played it online with a buddy and had a blast!

"Add me bro!"

It took me over a year to get the last 5k, but I've finally hit 100k. Back in the early days 5k was a monthly achievement, but I've since grown old and useless. :(

Hoping to get a little back into this and blitz through the backlog. Have earned more in the last week than I have in the last 6 months.

Now you have to come over and work on trophies like I did. I hit 100k then started working on trophies, got addicted again.

Footos22

I'm actually not opposed to playing All 4 One with a little Achieve Trophies group. Certainly beats going at it alone!

I'd be down for that.. Dibs on Qwark.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm working on 1000/1000 for Dishonored, and I'm currently at 760/1000. I did a completely non-lethal no-alert playthrough and got 290 points in the course of completing it. Now I'm working on Mostly Flesh and Steel and Collector, and then when I'm done with those I'll try to go for some of the harder achievements (Manipulator, Harm's Way). I'm not generally an achievement hunter, but the achievements in this game are really well done and encourage alternate playstyles.

netguy503

Anyway, I'm only a few trophies away from the platinum in PS All-Stars. I really just need the online versus and win without dying ones, anyone else here need them/willing to help?

I need win without dying in all stars and I'm online now. Can you help? PSN: Netguy503.

Also I'm down for all4one with GAFers even though I have the plat for it. It's one of the only 3D coop games I have that I enjoy. And it will go even quicker as I have the RYNO, And if anyone in our group also has the RYNO...well, you know what happens. :) I have to call dibs on Nefarious though.

Hey Steve and daevv, this weekend zombies? I'm on EST time but can play whenever.

Do you guys have mics?

Yeah mic here. A little busy but I should be able to squeeze some time in. Hopefully my Dutch accent won't bother you too much :p

GMT+1 here but I usually play in the morning, afternoon and evening during the weekends...

We up for the Babble trophy right? Because that seems to be the hardest one and has to be done in co-op.

Returners

Yeah mic here. A little busy but I should be able to squeeze some time in. Hopefully my Dutch accent won't bother you too much :p

GMT+1 here but I usually play in the morning, afternoon and evening during the weekends...

We up for the Babble trophy right? Because that seems to be the hardest one and has to be done in co-op.

oh yes. We can do some of the rest too, there's a tombstone one that's only do-able in co-op.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Finally Everything arrived

PS3 "Gon' Get This Work!"

Godspeed!

ekmRPl.jpg

Ass Creed III Liberation - $39.99
Call of Duty Declassified - $49.99
Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes - $14.99
Lego Lord of the Rings - $19.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted - $39.99

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 (Vita Copy too)
Call of Duty Black Ops II - $59.99
Ass Creed III - $34.99
Borderlands 2 - $24.99
Dishonored - $24.99
DOOM 3 BFG Edition - $19.99
Fallout 3 New Vegas Ultimate Edition - $19.99
Little Big Planet Karting - $24.99
Max Payne 3 - $14.99
Medal of Honor Limited Edition - $29.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted - $29.99
Saints Row The Third The Full Package - $24.99
Starhawk - Free, from Sony
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $24.99

Playstation Sharpshooter - $4.99 ($9.99 - $5 Holiday Certificate from Best Buy)

Roughly $550+ spent (-$250 in store credit), so $300

Tizoc

PSNProfiles says I'm among the top 9000 Trophy collectors in the world.
YGC says I'm among the top 10,000 Trophy collectors in the world.
Guess fewer people use PSNProfiles...

SykoTech

Better late than never.

Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal are the 2 best ones in the fanchise along with A Crack in Time (PS3). You're in for a real treat.

I need win without dying in all stars and I'm online now. Can you help? PSN: Netguy503.

Also I'm down for all4one with GAFers even though I have the plat for it. It's one of the only 3D coop games I have that I enjoy. And it will go even quicker as I have the RYNO, And if anyone in our group also has the RYNO...well, you know what happens. :) I have to call dibs on Nefarious though.

Sorry, I'd already gone to bed by the time you posted. I'll add you anyway and if I see you online, we can try to get them done.

daevv

Hey Steve and daevv, this weekend zombies? I'm on EST time but can play whenever.

Do you guys have mics?

I have a mic. This is my weekend to work though :( I will be home just after 8:30 eastern Fri and Sat and home 6:30 eastern on Sunday. Not sure how well that works for you guys.

I just checked and that will be past midnight for anyone in GMT.

Babble seems to be the hardest/longest one to attempt.

Returners

I have a mic. This is my weekend to work though :( I will be home just after 8:30 eastern Fri and Sat and home 6:30 eastern on Sunday. Not sure how well that works for you guys.

I just checked and that will be past midnight for anyone in GMT.

Babble seems to be the hardest/longest one to attempt.

Hope Steve is up for it. I checked and seems the Babble stuff will only spawn if ALL of the players haven't done it.

I can wait for you man, same timezone, it's no problem.

Working on Sports Champions 2 right now, giving me a workout.

Just started Quantum Conundrum, it just doesn't seem to click for me. The UE3 engine is also not optimized at all, jerky framerates when loading levels.

18th Platinum: Deus Ex Human Revolution
Doing it MGS style all the way! Never got tired of watching the montage of the people who worked on this game.
Now back to ZoE HD Collection.

Roxas

Been a busy week of Platinumming (is that a word?) for me!

Captain America
Walking Dead
Playstation All-Stars
Resistance Burning Skies
Motorstorm RC PS3 (Platted it on Vita months ago but finally synced properly last night)

Now its time to finish up PSABR Vita and Far Cry 3 just popped through my letterbox :D

Goonboy.png

18th Platinum: Deus Ex Human Revolution
Doing it MGS style all the way! Never got tired of watching the montage of the people who worked on this game.
Now back to ZoE HD Collection.

That game was so fun to platinum! I also did it all metal gear style and loved watching every silent takedown. I also just finished up the HD collection. Fun, but very quick.

Top Bottom