• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors with ruined faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to add, she's also famous for the time she was fucked so hard by her husband, she ended up in hospital with broken ribs.
This got me, lol! Never knew this, gonna read up now!

I'm kind of amazed how some of the younger stars are looking so bad. You'd think with all the horror stories of previous generations they wouldn't hit the surgeries so hard, it's pretty sad they obviously have people around them telling them 'if only they had this done, or that done then they'd be getting this part or up for that award' - either that or they don't have anyone around them telling them the opposite.

strobogo

Banned
While she certainly has messed with her face, I don't think she looks nearly that bad usually. Here's more recent pictures:

I don't think you can say she looks bad for being 45, so you could say she has managed to unfuck up her face, at least for the time being.

Whatever she's done makes her look older than 45. I thought she was in her mid 50s looking at those. Her attempt to look younger makes her look older than she is.

There is a TV actress in the UK called Lesley Ash. She's like a poor man's Meg Ryan.

She was cute in her 20s and 30s, then got a friend's mum to do a collagen injection into her lips. But silicone was injected instead, which set hard, giving her a permanent joker style pout.

lesley_ash.jpg

31905_1.jpg

Used to have a massive crush on her because Quadrophenia. Suppose I still do but only for that role.
leslie.jpg

As for the sexident, it seems somewhat suspect but I guess they would have looked into that. Crazy how bad she got injured though, with the infection impairing her walking.

Also: Holy shit at lil kim.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
A lot of the pics posted in here are from accidents or just being over 70 - nothing you can do about those examples.

But, for years I didn't think anything could top Nikki Cox, because she used to be incredible, all natural too.

But then I saw the Lil' Kim pic in here - if I was a sensitive person I would cry, because that's just sad. She used to be the hottest chick in the game. She already messed up herself bad enough a few years ago, and THAT was nothing compared to that pic right now. Unbelievable.

I don't even count those so-called socialite pics because I only know them by those hideous pics, and I never knew what they looked like before those pics, let alone their names.

strobogo

Banned
If that looks like mid 50s to you, then I wish I lived wherever you do.

She's in better shape and has better hair than most mid 50 year olds, but her work makes her look like an older woman who is trying to look younger. She looks like someone older than 45 trying to hide it. If she just let herself age naturally, she'd probably look younger.

Dead Man

While she certainly has messed with her face, I don't think she looks nearly that bad usually. Here's more recent pictures:

I don't think you can say she looks bad for being 45, so you could say she has managed to unfuck up her face, at least for the time being.

She looks okay as long as she has a neutral expression on her face. Anything else and you can see the damage.

ajim

Really? Ridiculous hair aside, she looks much better in the first picture. She looks like she is actually alive.

Don't get me wrong, I like both, but that second picture appeals to me slightly more than the first one.

Who is she?

Dead Man

Don't get me wrong, I like both, but that second picture appeals to me slightly more than the first one.

Who is she?

No idea. Google image search says Trina McGee.

Edit: She looks better here without so much ridiculous make up:

TrinaMcghee.jpg

Still prefer the before.

Forkball

Not sure why people are posting Haley Joel Osment. He just got chubby. He's not nearly as fat as some celebrities who let themselves go. He still gets work too and is probably coasting on money from his past gigs. He looks like a regular guy you'd see walking down the street, a far cry from the Frankenstein-esque creations people have posted in this thread.

Solo

The answer is everyone (male and female) with botox or collagen shots, or multiple plastic surgeries. That shit never looks good. Stop it, Hollywood.

Nicole Kidman is an interesting one. If you've seen Stoker, her face (how restricted its expression is) actually enhances the performance.

Similarly, with Mickey Rourke, I don't think he looks bad at all. He still has a charm about him and if anything his face is more distinctive now than if he had become a regular middle-aged dude. I think there's a fine line with mistakes like Rourke's or Kidman's (and for the record, I think she also looks great, if unnatural).

The first person I thought of was Roger Ebert, but he's not an actor. And whoever insulted Matt Damon can eat a thousand dicks.

bud

megan fox in this is 40 looks absolutely horrendous. she can't even laugh without making it look like she's crying.

Solo

Megan Fox went downhill really fast. From being the personification of teenage male wish fulfillment in TF1 to being all botox'd up and nasty looking in TF2.

Nicole Kidman still looks pretty beautiful these days, don't think the posts using her as an example are very fair. Stoker is the last thing I saw her in and she was looking great, although obviously one has to take into account makeup and such.

aparisi2274

As someone mentioned, christa miller is a good
sad
example:
Christa-Miller-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Man, she was pretty. :/

I think she still looks good... the only issue I took with her, was that she seemed to be injecting botox into her lips, to make them plumpier, but it looked weird.

Watching S4 of CT, you could see them get fuller, then settle back down to a normal puffiness level.

Wait, Haley Joel Osment is a druggie? Damn, that's really a waste. I have always pegged him as one of the most talented child actors back in the day. AI and The Sixth Sense really showed how good his acting skills were.

Meg Ryan disappeared for a bit. When she came back she looked like life hit her hard. She tried to correct it and now she doesn't even look like Meg Ryan anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom