• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors with ruined faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game-Biz

Also, how's this for a nosejob?

carmencampuzanobotchednosejob.jpg

What the fuck?

He didn't have surgery to become Asian. His final form was an old, white woman.

I never said he became asian. You stated that the idea of someone basically "changing races" through surgery was unheard of. MJ was the godfather of that idea two decades ago.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I never said he became asian. You stated that the idea of someone basically "changing races" through surgery was unheard of. MJ was the godfather of that idea two decades ago.

Japanese folks living in America got surgery to look less 'Japanese', so they wouldn't get sent to internment camps during WW2.

Trickster

I find it funny that some people are posting pictures of people that just got older. They didn't "ruin" their faces...

Opiate

I would say that everyone claiming "all plastic surgery is bad! Why does anyone do it?" are suffering from selection bias in their logical processes.

That is, you are much more likely to notice it when it's bad, so you reach the conclusion that most plastic surgery is bad, since that's the bulk of the surgery you actually notice. The good stuff almost certainly exists, it just goes undetected -- which is why people keep doing it.

Dude, you dun goofed. Read the post you're quoting and see it wasn't made by me.

Holy fuck!

Well when you reply to me like you are the one who originally said it I'm automatically going to assume it was he/she and ignore the user name. So I only dun half-goofed.

JABEE

Not sure he ever really looked normal, but him.

170px-Gary_Busey_2007.jpg

He always looks like one thread loose from losing everything.

He was in a horrific motorcycle accident in the 80s that caused him severe brain damage. He wasn't wearing a helmet. Whenever people laugh at Gary Busey, I always wonder if they know how close he was to dying. He has never been the same since.

Edit: I see others have mentioned it too. It's just something to consider.

Grinchy

Banned
As someone mentioned, christa miller is a good
sad
example:
Christa-Miller-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Man, she was pretty. :/

That's a good choice. That current picture actually makes her look ok still, but in interviews and stuff you can clearly see she's had way too many surgeries. She was so damn cute on the Drew Carey show.

I should have never come into this thread. My teenage memories of Nikki Cox are now shattered. What the fuck did she do to herself.

BLAZER

Why do people fuck with their noses. There's such a slim chance it would even look good after surgery, but people do it over and over again. It's such a beautiful feature that should be left alone, but each to their own i guess.

BigDug13

Why do Korean women look so much better after plastic surgery than Hollywood stars?

Because the Korean women are still young while the American women are in their 40's and 50's trying to stay looking young. Also, the Korean women are mostly getting things done that can be done while still keeping you looking like a real person like eye lids, jawline adjustments, slight nose jobs. Sorry, but face lifts and lip injections never look real Hollywood ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom