• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alanah Pearce is hosting the 2024 GDC Awards

Seth Meyers Self Love GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

LordOfChaos

Where do you live because I need to know. For science.

I mean she's not especially beautiful is she? She's a woman, an ok looking one, that is a gamer, and that attracts attention on its own, but she doesn't rise above basically normal for me, never especially got all the hots for her (except that's expected with horny gamer guys and basically any woman)

Alanah_Pearce_-_GDCA_2022_2_%28cropped%29.jpg

Last edited:

Gamerguy84

Yea why not. There really isn't anyone in gaming famous to the general public. These people aren't even known. Go ask anyone at work who is Phil spencer and you'll get a I dunno, or is he that guy in HR.

So who else is there besides dorito pope?

Among gamers she's considered famous.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Yea why not. There really isn't anyone in gaming famous to the general public. These people aren't even known. Go ask anyone at work who is Phil spencer and you'll get a I dunno, or is he that guy in HR.

So who else is there besides dorito pope?

Among gamers she's considered famous.

Everybody knows Kirs... I mean Phil Spencer

article-1243288-05D3F90B000005DC-737_468x628.jpg

> Is a thread about Alanah Pearce hosting GDC
> Almost all discussion ends up fetishizing her body parts.

Ahh, just another thursday.

I'll never know GAF's obsession with this woman, at whatever she does and downplaying her abilities to just her SMV and the rabid conspiracy theories that follow.

> Is a thread about Alanah Pearce hosting GDC
> Almost all discussion ends up fetishizing her body parts.

Ahh, just another thursday.

I'll never know GAF's obsession with this woman, at whatever she does and downplaying her abilities to just her SMV and the rabid conspiracy theories that follow.
They're the only interesting things about GDC these days.

Top Bottom