• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I crazy or did Geist have nudity

ohlawd

WOW! Start to finish. lol worth the hour it took to read x 1000. Lots of funny, silly, whitty, clever contributions

Now I understand Alo81 tag reference. Dudes King
Thnx Bell-Air-Jeff for bump.
I don't like how his tag doesn't link here

this thread deserves more views

And the Nathan Drake on a piano thread, cannot remember the name but my god, I nearly died laughing.

Every single thread Doom_Bringer managed to derail and get himself a new tag from'

Just read through entire thread. Pretty amazing, not as crazy as some are making it out to be

Griss

First truly legendary thread on GAF after I got registered last August/September. Ah, memories.

I got more fun out of this thread than I ever did out of Geist, I'll say that much.

Solidsoul

Banned
I read this thread when I didn't have an account here and thought it was the most amazing thread I'd ever read.

Wanted to put my two cents In here but didn't know it was okay to resurrect an old thread.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributed here. So glad I can be apart of this!

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I remember I was just a lurker waiting to be approved when this thread was made. It was good then, and it's good now. But I have a question:

We never knew if OP was the model for Geist tho .
Can we find out about this? Can detectiveGAF track down Simone Peach and get her side of all this, and find out if she is the OP?

I actually bought a copy of Geist last year because of this thread, but not for the low poly nudity.

It seems like a pretty cool game.
I did the same. I can't find my Gamecube, though.

Great-God

Banned
Man, just read the thread, pure gold. It shows however how much we are fucked up.
Sorry for OP, you've become a legend here though.

Ishida

Banned
latest

IT WORKED!!!

vid

Wait, is this the thread where the timeline split occurs? Which bomblord are we following, and does he end up in the sequel?

ohlawd

Did I? I requested a ban specifically to prevent it from blowing up like that.

you requested a ban because you didn't want a thread full of good posts blow up when there's no indication it'll turn sour

how does it feel to be missing a few screws in the head?

bomblord1

Banned
you requested a ban because you didn't want a thread full of good posts blow up when there's no indication it'll turn sour

how does it feel to be missing a few screws in the head?

Personal issues at the time not a good idea to create a thread about a game having nudity girlfriend long story.

I feel joy inside seeing this come up again. I've been here long enough to see this come up twice!!

Everyone should read this entire thread, start to finish, it's one of the best, ever. No hyperbole!

Top Bottom