• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I crazy or did Geist have nudity

vid

For real, this was one of the greatest threads I've ever witnessed. A roller coaster ride of emotions and shattered expectations.

Kinyou

Wait, is this the thread where the timeline split occurs? Which bomblord are we following, and does he end up in the sequel?

alandoesthemathquomg.gif

Jawmuncher

Pretty sure for self requested bans and the like, you can try and get in contact with a mod by other means to reinstate you

forrest

formerly nacire
Oh man, not this thread again! Haha, so much fun. I've changed my Gaf name since then, but my tag tells the truth.

bomblord1

Banned
Pretty sure for self requested bans and the like, you can try and get in contact with a mod by other means to reinstate you

I tried everything to contact them but my second account finished being approved before I received a reply email. In fact I still haven't received a reply from that email.

Anyway, the details are fairly straightforward I felt at the time that creating a thread about nudity in a game had crossed a line at the time. Felt like was getting into a toxic part of the community especially after being called a "true pervert" and my girlfriend agreed. As a show of good faith I requested a ban.

A few months later we talked it over and decided it wasn't a huge deal and I tried to find a way to get into contact with neogaf staff to repeal the ban and never received a reply through repeated attempts so I just made a new account. I came back much later and read where the thread had gone *after* I had been banned and was like holy crap lol all the twists and turns. Finally just decided to bump it and admit who I was.

KoopaTheCasual

OP is on a mission.

A mission to get his old account back.

But will he be ready to face the mods and his own inner demons that stand in his path?!

Tune in for the next episode of NeoGaf, "Account Still Banned!"

Aselith

I tried everything to contact them but my second account finished being approved before I received a reply email. In fact I still hadn't received a reply from that email.

Anyway, the details are fairly straightforward I felt at the time that creating a thread about nudity in a game had crossed a line at the time somehow it felt like was getting into a toxic part of the community especially after being called a "true pervert" and my girlfriend agreed. As a show of good faith I requested a ban.

A few months later we talked it over and decided it wasn't a huge deal and I tried to find a way to get into contact with neogaf staff to repeal the ban and never received a reply through repeated attempts so I just made a new account. I came back much later and read where the thread had gone *after* I had been banned and was like holy crap lol all the twists and turns. Finally just decided to bump it and admit who I was.

Did you join an ultraconservative cult or something? This post is so weird.

It's twist after twist with this thread.

In one year we'll have another bump from the OP's girlfriend who admits to be the model in Geist, which is why she didn't think "it was a good idea" to begin with.

CTLance

Between this and the guy in the OT that jabbed needles in his dick ... GAF, I think we need more thread necros. Shit's amazing.

I tried everything to contact them but my second account finished being approved before I received a reply email. In fact I still haven't received a reply from that email.

Anyway, the details are fairly straightforward I felt at the time that creating a thread about nudity in a game had crossed a line at the time. Felt like was getting into a toxic part of the community especially after being called a "true pervert" and my girlfriend agreed. As a show of good faith I requested a ban.

So now that you folks decided that "it wasn't a huge deal", is it now safe for you to start your next thread? I hope it's good. Like really good.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Everyone hold the fuck up. I think there might be something actually going on here. I'll be posting something soon.

Onaco

OP has made me want to buy Geist to see how this was relationship/account-ruining worthy... at least that's what I'm seeing here.

Do you remember the thread that made bomblord a legend GAF? It was about a vagina in Geist, Gamecube. Really quite wonderful. It had a secretary and you could posses a rat and look up her skirt. She wasn't nude of course, but people would say they could see the vagina.

"Oh, I see the vagina, GAF! Can't you see the vagina?"

Textures and lines and character models...

But with this thread he wanted to show us something that wasn't an illusion. Genitals that were real, something that we could see and touch.

An aim not devoid of merit.

Top Bottom