• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I crazy or did Geist have nudity

Not sure how I missed this last year, but holy shit. This was ana amazing read, I did not expect any of this shit to happen Ahahaha. This was amazing.

When this thread unfolded, I was just a lurker! I read the first few pages as they happened, but missed much of the ride until after the developer came in.

The greatest GAF thread in a while. Thanks for the bump. I reread it as much as I do the $30 Italian Meal.

We need some kind of thread recommendation thread. Like a book club for GAF threads! The Bayonetta 2 WiiU exclusivity reveal is another GAF classic, and the WiiU Link gender debate might end up joining it.

knirk

Banned
As a newbie here on GAF I love this thread.

iOOgb7Dhcybl8.gif

Trojan

Just read this thread on the end of my seat, watching the GAF I-Team investigators deliver their hard-hitting reports from the front lines.

OMG, what is this?!? o_O

There is a hentai called "Darling" about a married couple. The dude in the show writes filthy comics, but he is only able to work properly.. if he is "interested" in his work. That is his power being activated. The show is hilarious actually, it's one of the few hentai I would recommend for the humorous plot. Especially since he starts writing people he knows into his work.

I lose patience for a thread when there are no answers on the first page. Does this thread eventually deliver the answers or no? You can spoil the mystery for me.

When I saw the bump this thread got, I immediately assumed this was a deliberate troll attempt.

Oh, how very wrong I was...... What an incredible turn of events! OUTSTANDING!

I lose patience for a thread when there are no answers on the first page. Does this thread eventually deliver the answers or no? You can spoil the mystery for me.

The answers, the holy grail, and then you meet god himself, this thread delivers and then some. 100/10 would read again.

I actually bought a copy of Geist last year because of this thread, but not for the low poly nudity.

It seems like a pretty cool game.

wiggleb0t

Banned
WOW! Start to finish. lol worth the hour it took to read x 1000. Lots of funny, silly, whitty, clever contributions

Now I understand Alo81 tag reference. Dudes King
Thnx Bell-Air-Jeff for bump.

This thread man..
tGgMVNO.gif

All said and done, I really did enjoy playing Geist back in the day. But my mind tends to confuse it with Second Sight.

Top Bottom