• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.com - Black Friday 2015

great, so miku did the same thing as P4: Dancing All night. What's the point of listing them if there won't be a change in price at all.
I spoke to an Amazon representative about the Persona 4 games not getting lightning deals. Go to Amazon and leave feedback. If they hear about it enough, they might make it up.

Where do I leave feedback?

Go to Help. Search for Contact Amazon. You'll have a few options from there. For the record, they sent me an email saying that they'd be willing to adjust the price of the game (Ultimax, cause I bought it anyway) at the Lightning Deal price if I gave it to them. I told them that it was in their release calendar and never achieved "lightning deal" status. They didn't know what to do for me from there.

JTripper

Didn't buy anything from Amazon today, but damn was getting that Arkham Knight Premium Edition for $17 a few nights ago a treat. I love pricing errors.

Mooreberg

What price is Until Dawn going to be? Also, why did websites say they were going to sell DS2 Scholar of the First Sin for $19.99 all day? Have not seen it at that price once.

splattered

Amazon was selling Dark Souls PS4/Xbone for $19.99, but PS4 sold out and 3rd parties jacked up the price... I checked and checked and checked and ended up buying on Xbone in the end tonight. Oh well, beat the vanilla on 360 I can do the same for this on Xbone :/

Persona7

Banned
Amazon was selling Dark Souls PS4/Xbone for $19.99, but PS4 sold out and 3rd parties jacked up the price... I checked and checked and checked and ended up buying on Xbone in the end tonight. Oh well, beat the vanilla on 360 I can do the same for this on Xbone :/

Best Buy still has it available and with free shipping.

Its also $20 on the Xbox digital stores for gold members, if you don't mind owning it digitally. Since the trade in values are fairly low and its a game thats easy to revisit, I prefer to buy that kind of thing digitally
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...irst-Sin/6a2b71e0-3cc7-4a16-956f-2cd1457f213e

Carm

Hopefully the 7 inch fire tablet can handle such graphic intensive games as hearthstone (lol)

It works, I wouldn't say well. Slow animation transitions, honestly probably won't bother most people I couldn't stand it though. Hopefully you don't have the problem I did where whenever you woke up the screen, Youtube would no longer work unless you restarted the tablet. It did it every time for me, ended up returning it.

Also, trying to press the friend button on the lower left was infuriating, 50/50 chance of it working. I even tried a stylus, same issue.

It works, I wouldn't say well. Slow animation transitions, honestly probably won't bother most people I couldn't stand it though. Hopefully you don't have the problem I did where whenever you woke up the screen, Youtube would no longer work unless you restarted the tablet. It did it every time for me, ended up returning it.

I only play maybe 3 games a day on it so that's not too bad. It'll be mostly for surfing, music, and I guess facebook.

nikos

Anyone know if the XB1 controllers are going back to regular price at midnight? Also, is $39 the best deal right now?

It's been a garbage sale all around, but the technical problems from a company like Amazon is truly astounding. How do things show up on the calendar despite not being part of the sale? How does their CS not know about these issues? Why are you on fire, Amazon!?

Shady859

Hoping Amazon brings back that physical Uncharted for at least $30. Skipped it pre-BF assuming it would be cheaper but everyone is pushing the bundles instead. Need that UC4 beta :/

IronLich

Is Need for Speed still happening? I didn't see it in the lightning deal column, and according to OP, it was supposed to start in 5 minutes.

coy

The Witcher 3 is currently $25. At 12:55 PM PT, it is listed to be a deal. I was already set to cop it at $25, but thinking it may be $20 will seal it. Too good to be true?

Diablo 3 ultimate edition back in stock on best buy, just checked app. Little upset as I thought it was gone for weekend so I bought digital edition on psn sale but I really wanted to have a few digital games anyway. FF0 HD back in stock too.both $20.

Top Bottom