• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Zero Time Dilemma Preorders - Aksys Watch Tax in Europe is 10x Atlus Tax!

Marcus

ok amazon is seriously fucking up. i cancelled my order a week before the game shipped using the CS chat. ordered wasn't cancelled, game gets shipped, and "arrives" today. just checked my mailbox and its not there..

EDIT: chatted with a CS rep, got a full refund

g11

Got mine today after getting a shipping notice on Sunday, figuring they had got the replacement watches or w/e and lo and behold, it's just the standard edition. Contacted Amazon and they said NOTHING about the watch coming later but offered to let me keep the standard edition "at a reduced price". After basically telling me to return the game for a refund and order the Limited Edition again (I had to explain to the rep why that was not a helpful solution), they told me to return the game and that when they get the LE in stock, I'd get a replacement. I have until August 20th to return it so I guess I'll hold onto it in the meantime and see if the watch comes and return it if it doesn't. What a fuckfest...

Maxim726X

Got mine today after getting a shipping notice on Sunday, figuring they had got the replacement watches or w/e and lo and behold, it's just the standard edition. Contacted Amazon and they said NOTHING about the watch coming later but offered to let me keep the standard edition "at a reduced price". After basically telling me to return the game for a refund and order the Limited Edition again (I had to explain to the rep why that was not a helpful solution), they told me to return the game and that when they get the LE in stock, I'd get a replacement. I have until August 20th to return it so I guess I'll hold onto it in the meantime and see if the watch comes and return it if it doesn't. What a fuckfest...

Interestingly, I spoke with a rep yesterday after just receiving the game... I was told that the watch was coming this Wednesday.

So it seems to me that they don't know what the fuck is going on over there right now.

My order finally shipped out. They upgraded it to global priority shipping (which should take 2-3 days) and they sent it by DHL but the estimate says 19th July. Hopefully I'll get it some time this week. Don't even want to think what's going to happen with the watch.

Amazon is just too big of a company for this whole situation to work out smoothly. I assume that we'll never receive the watches.

ST2K

Guys, they sent us notice of what they were going to do in writing. Don't let ill-informed CSR's who don't get paid enough to care worry you.

Hello,

We're contacting you about your order for Zero Time Dilemma: Limited Watch Bonus Edition Vita. We recently learned of an unexpected delay in getting the Limited Edition Bonus watch included in your order from our supplier. We’ll be shipping the game without the bonus watch and will ship the bonus watch as soon as it becomes available. We're very sorry about this.

Rhapsody

Banned
When you go to track page.

Right hand side will have tracking info and number.
On the left bottom, some people have order detail link with 3 items in this shipment message. But when you uclick on detail, there isn't any info about 3 items really.

on the order tracking page when viewing your order

Thanks, found it now. Just wanted to make sure if mine had it at 3 as well (which it did)

Jayne

So my tracking page looks like this.

5ff52b1317.png

Zero Time Dilemma and 7th Dragon are shipping together and all looks normal there. That extra shipment of 2 items is what people are talking about, right?

Strimei

Ah, looking at my track page, it now says there are 2 items in the order, like it does for others.

Zero Time Dilemma and 7th Dragon are shipping together and all looks normal there. That extra shipment of 2 items is what people are talking about, right?

Yup.

D-Man

Got my game and my shipping refund. Now all I have to do is wait for the watch and bonus to come in.

...this is gonna take a while, isn't it?

hayejin

Got my Vita shipment and it was only vita standard edition even though my tracking said it supposedly contained three items.

Hopefully the mysterious three items message doesn't prevent Amazon from correctly sending the watch later down the line.......

There is no need to be paranoid over whether your copy has a sticker on the back or not.

My copy has no sticker whatsoever but it still had a blob of glue on the back where the watch was attached.

just got off the phone with amazon.

now they're shipping the game and it's arriving today.

messed up that when you don't complain don't get it shipped out. but when you complain it gets shipped immediately.

just got my shipment as i got home. it was just standard edition....

There is no need to be paranoid over whether your copy has a sticker on the back or not.

My copy has no sticker whatsoever but it still had a blob of glue on the back where the watch was attached.

same

Never got an email from Amazon to approve a separate shipment or anything, but my order page says separate shipment and two total items, so I should be good.

Game finally came today.

Neat.

Both my Vita and 3DS watch editions shipped today with free shipping. Everything seems to be in order at the moment.

It lists that it's the watch editions and that the total amount of items I'll get is 6. It's been a nightmare, but it looks as if it's smooth sailing for me right now.

hayejin

Guess Amazon is busy with prime day or had it with the damn watch edition.

Sent email for general inquiry about my vita and my 3ds order. Haven't heard back and it's been more than 24 hours.

Just got my Vita watch edition (minus watch of course), and it's in perfect condition with the shrink wrap intact.

Not sure what went on with some of the other posters' packages.

daveo42

Banned
Amazon just delivered the game at home. Glad they got it sorted but still upset it took so long for them to do so. Wonder when we'll see the watch.

hayejin

Amazon just delivered the game at home. Glad they got it sorted but still upset it took so long for them to do so. Wonder when we'll see the watch.

I can see ppl going through CS hell again when time comes for watch to be shipped out. Possibly amazon messing the number of watches to send for people who got to order multiple 3DS copies. And possibly the damages to the case when they use mailing envelope to send the bonuses out...........

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
So, even though I cancelled my order, I just got confirmation that the Zero Escape 3 Watch Edition is on way to here in UK...

There's not another two items to follow....

What do?! (I'm kinda concerned now I accidentally cancelled the watch part so will only get the game?)

Thud

So, even though I cancelled my order, I just got confirmation that the Zero Escape 3 Watch Edition is on way to here in UK...

There's not another two items to follow....

What do?! (I'm kinda concerned now I accidentally cancelled the watch part so will only get the game?)

Yeah you can't cancel anymore. If you don't want it either refuse it or return it.

Which kinda feels like a waste.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Yeah you can't cancel anymore. If you don't want it either refuse it or return it.

Which kinda feels like a waste.

I'd love the watch. I'm just increasingly of the opinion that I won't receive it. Oh, well, as fate as conspired to bring me the order despite everything, I might as well see what happens now....

bender

What time is it?
Got my copy today but no watch which isn't surprising even though Amazon said it would be part of the shipment. FWIW Amazon support is telling me they have no intention of fulfilling the watches and that I should contact the manufacturer.

edit: called in after dealing with some poor support via chat and they are trying to contact Aksys for more information.

Not from Amazon but I pre ordered at GS. Got my game but still no word on the watch.

My buddy manages a Gamestop and when I picked up my copy from his store, he said he got a message from corporate saying the watches were delayed a few weeks and that they will be sent afterwards. Oddly enough, I trust Gamestop way more than Amazon.

Got my copy today but no watch which isn't surprising even though Amazon said it would be part of the shipment. FWIW Amazon support is telling me they have no intention of fulfilling the watches and that I should contact the manufacturer.

edit: called in after dealing with some poor support via chat and they are trying to contact Aksys for more information.

My buddy manages a Gamestop and when I picked up my copy from his store, he said he got a message from corporate saying the watches were delayed a few weeks and that they will be sent afterwards. Oddly enough, I trust Gamestop way more than Amazon.

Amazon CS reps will not have a clue... just wait until Aksys says Amazon has the watches and then you can question when you will get them

bender

What time is it?
Amazon CS reps will not have a clue... just wait until Aksys says Amazon has the watches and then you can question when you will get them

Agreed. I just want a documented history since the order shows complete. It would be nice if Aksys were more forthcoming with information.

Agreed. I just want a documented history since the order shows complete. It would be nice if Aksys were more forthcoming with information.

DANhalen ‏@Aksys_Danny Jul 10
@Franjelly Hoping I can squeeze an ETA out of our vendor this week.

should know soon enough

Remk

So mine shipped on Saturday and had an estimated delivery for Friday, but I came home and it's here!
No cracked case or anything weird now is just the waiting game for the watch but at least t'm glad to finally start playing

Wazzy

Banned
So what's going on with the watches? I received my package but it's just the game which I don't even want anymore since I bought it digitally yet I'm still paying full price for the watch bonus. Really annoyed with this whole thing now.

Vlaphor

Mine still hasn't even shipped. I still haven't gotten a confirmation of anything. I've preordered July 9th of last year and nothing. I mean, I have technically gotten it from either free or $10 depending on when certain credits came in, but I'd still like to know what is going on.

For the people who have gotten a regular edition (with the promise of a watch later), when did you pre-order it?

Mine still hasn't even shipped. I still haven't gotten a confirmation of anything. I've preordered July 9th of last year and nothing. I mean, I have technically gotten it from either free or $10 depending on when certain credits came in, but I'd still like to know what is going on.

For the people who have gotten a regular edition (with the promise of a watch later), when did you pre-order it?

i was in the same boat. for some reason it wouldn't release or change status until i called them and the CSR had to manually change it for the game to ship even though it was in stock for a while. try giving them a call.

now... i'm just waiting for the watch

grim-tales

My game came today. No mention of it being the Watch edition on the invoice.
I'm not sure whether to start the game or finish something else first though like Danganronpa

Zareka

Well my game arrived today. Box isn't beaten up or anything which is good. No sign of the box originally being a Watch Edition or whatever but my order did say 3 items so I guess I'll still get the watch. I better.

hayejin

Sent email about why tracking says there were three items in the order when it only contained the game to Amazon two days ago.
Received no reply so I asked about status.
Some overzealous CS created a replacement order.
I contacted via chat and just asked them to cancel the replacement order as I received the item already.
Hope this cancelled replacement order doesn't cause an issue when watches are to be shipped out later.

Top Bottom