• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Zero Time Dilemma Preorders - Aksys Watch Tax in Europe is 10x Atlus Tax!

Seth

Been thinking about canceling it. Amazon has given me 3 delivery dates, missed all of them, and now there no date.

Is there any notable difference between regular and watch edition. They shipped regular and only one item is pending, where most here have two.

Keys

Mine still says "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. "

According to Amazon CSR the game is in stock but they don't have a delivery date for it...
Guess I'll wait that they get the watch and hope that they ship everything together.

Got my game yesterday without the watch. Wish Amazon's communication was better through all of this.

Meantime, this is my first physical Vita game. Had been all digital to this point. Nice not having to make several GB worth of space on the memory card.

Been thinking about canceling it. Amazon has given me 3 delivery dates, missed all of them, and now there no date.

Mine still says "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. "

Same here. Such a rollercoaster of emotions seeing those dates and then back to "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate."

Got my 3DS and Vita copies sans watches two days ago on Monday. The 3DS copy has no noticeable bumps or scrapes, but the Vita copy has a very small scratch/indent on the plastic covering the game, which looks like it extends to the case itself. It is just a little line on the case so it isn't too bad. I wish it was perfect looking, but I can't really complain when so many people have had major damage done to their games.

Still waiting for the watches.. 😶

my friend who ordered after me(He actually only knew it was up because I told him lol), has already gotten his last week. Mine still has had no update, and i havent been charged

BadRamen

Apparently got what I assume was just the game sent to my Amazon locker but no email telling me so and no locker code in the nonexistent email and no code on the order details at all. On hold now. Woo woo! *cracks beer*

Edit: holy hell, they tell me they will call me back in an hour to an hour and a half after their investigation into my locker code!

FINALLY my copy has shipped. I actually placed an order for some stuff on Amazon yesterday and they threw the game in with one of the shipments from that. Like others it mentions there's another shipment for the game order with two items in it, presumably the watch and the bonus item.

Too bad I already bought it digitally and beat it. I'll just sell this copy new I guess, hopefully at cost so it's not a loss...

Looking at thia thread and seeing people are still being screwed makes me glad I cancelled my watch edition preorder.

Hope it still works out for the rest of you eventually ..

Who did you speak to, a random CS rep? If your order says "Watch Edition" you damn well should get one, whenever Amazon actually receives them from Aksys.
Yeah, through the phone.
They offered me a 25% discount on the game, which I don't give a damn about since I already bought the Vita version. :/
Fuuuuuuuuuuck this.

Balb

Who did you speak to, a random CS rep? If your order says "Watch Edition" you damn well should get one, whenever Amazon actually receives them from Aksys.

In my orders page (and my original confirmation email), it says I ordered the limited edition, but a CS rep I talked to said internally it says I had the regular edition pre-order. It made no sense but I didn't fight it, because I don't really care anymore.

FluxWaveZ

Uh... what? If I'm not getting a watch at all, I want a full refund. I already own the game and all I wanted this for was the damn watch.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
We're still freaking out over CS reps when they weren't even aware the game was being sent separately? Lol

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, people. The CS people are fairly uninformed. I'm not sure why anyone is going to them to ask about the watches when it's been made clear by Aksys they will be sent at a later date.

It's probably going to be best for the mental health of people in here if they treat every single story reiterated from a CS person them as "tales from my ass."

Seriously.

The average random CS rep is looking at literally the same order page that you're looking at in your account. They don't have some secret schedule that says the watch is getting shipped out next Tuesday or whatever.

Strimei

Seriously, people. The CS people are fairly uninformed. I'm not sure why anyone is going to them to ask about the watches when it's been made clear by Aksys they will be sent at a later date.

It's probably going to be best for the mental health of people in here if they treat every single story reiterated from a CS person them as "tales from my ass."

Yup.

Instead of freaking out now about CS reps who are clueless, wait until the watches are actually being shipped back and we'll see.

Its taken them a while to fix this mess, and the CS reps have been generally clueless throughout. It shouldn't be surprising they continue to be.

Shouta

So they charged me and sent it but it'll come without a watch, huh? Hmm. I'll drop a note to CS about it to make sure I've noted it for later.

Well, I chatted with Amazon to see why my shipping estimate is 7/27-8/24 and got nowhere. I just want to play this damn game at this point.

FluxWaveZ

Well, I chatted with Amazon to see why my shipping estimate is 7/27-8/24 and got nowhere.

This is my experience right now. Waste of time. The above is correct: clueless. Guess it's back to the waiting game.

Final word I got after being repeated ad nauseum that I'll be getting my orders on the date that the Amazon page says I will:
Yes I can assure you that you will receive the watch as well.

Got my copy today, thankfully in good condition.

Mine was ordered July 22nd so hopefully that means they're getting through most of them by now if it originally went up on the 9th.

milkham

did some people not get that email from amazon saying the watches will ship seperately?

XHj518q.png

maxcriden

Yeah, through the phone.
They offered me a 25% discount on the game, which I don't give a damn about since I already bought the Vita version. :/
Fuuuuuuuuuuck this.

Ask for a credit or something instead. explain the situation and politely refuse their offer of 25% ok something you're returning anyway or no longer need (the version you'd originally ordered from Amazon, if I understand correctly).

thetechkid

Amazons been dropping the ball hard on my order all week. I had the delivery set for an Amazon locker in my area and everything was fine. I got an email on Saturday saying the card I had on file didn't work anymore(I changed it since I placed the order and paid for 95% of the order using amazon gift cards) so I went to change the card and set it. Problem was I couldn't set the shipping address to the amazon locker so I had to call them to get it done.

So I figured everything was fine.. until I got a tracking update that a delivery attempt was made and I called them and was told I would get the item the next day, the following three days are a repeat of this process. Yesterday I was on a three way call with Amazon and USPS and guaranteed from both parties that I would get the item today.

Well today I get an email from Amazon saying the item is being returned to Amazon and I'm being given a refund. ..

My copy got to the UK without being damaged, sucks so many people in the US recieved it damaged. No glue or anything on mine.

did some people not get that email from amazon saying the watches will ship seperately?

XHj518q.png

Yup everyone got one.

Ask for a credit or something instead. explain the situation and politely refuse their offer of 25% ok something you're returning anyway or no longer need (the version you'd originally ordered from Amazon, if I understand correctly).

Read the other comments, the CS people are uninformed, they've been saying different things to different people since the start of this thread. Yet like clockwork everybody has to post without reading.
There should be a note in the OP saying CS don't know what happening for shit, the order still says Limited Edition, Amazon directly e-mailed everyone saying it would ship later. Unless you hear something directly via e-mail or via Aksys , it's not new news or incorrect.

Amazons been dropping the ball hard on my order all week. I had the delivery set for an Amazon locker in my area and everything was fine. I got an email on Saturday saying the card I had on file didn't work anymore(I changed it since I placed the order and paid for 95% of the order using amazon gift cards) so I went to change the card and set it. Problem was I couldn't set the shipping address to the amazon locker so I had to call them to get it done.

So I figured everything was fine.. until I got a tracking update that a delivery attempt was made and I called them and was told I would get the item the next day, the following three days are a repeat of this process. Yesterday I was on a three way call with Amazon and USPS and guaranteed from both parties that I would get the item today.

Well today I get an email from Amazon saying the item is being returned to Amazon and I'm being given a refund. ..

That's BS, contact the CEO jeff@amazon.com - You'll get a reply from someone who can speak English fluently & will actually take the time to understand the situation.

grim-tales

When my version shipped, it said "Zero Time Dilema: Watch Edition" on Amazon (or something to that effect).
When I recieved it, the note inside the parcel said "Zero Time Dilema Vita" - no mention of watch.
Should I contact Amazon about this? :s

Will I actually get a real response from that?

A more useful response than the cs, at least that's what the people in the thread have gotten. I've only ever contacted the UK equivalent.

When my version shipped, it said "Zero Time Dilema: Watch Edition" on Amazon (or something to that effect).
When I recieved it, the note inside the parcel said "Zero Time Dilema Vita" - no mention of watch.
Should I contact Amazon about this? :s

Same, I think it's just how they sorted out shipping seperately in their system.

Strimei

Got my copy, finally.

No damage to the case, though part of the shrink wrap was torn off. Just a small portion though, on the back.

Labrys

this is a new low for an amazon experience for me, my vita version straight arrived without any shrink wrap and the inside of the case all bent up

Serrato

So the game was shipping for me and then I received that message :

We have been contacted by the shipper regarding order #******************, and it appears that the package was damaged in transit. We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

When something like this happens, we normally send out a replacement order. In this case, though, a replacement order wasn't possible, so we've requested a full refund for your order. You'll see the refund apply to your original payment method within several business days.

This is a fucking farce.

It also means i'll never get the watch now? -__-

maxcriden

Read the other comments, the CS people are uninformed, they've been saying different things to different people since the start of this thread. Yet like clockwork everybody has to post without reading.

There should be a note in the OP saying CS don't know what happening for shit, the order still says Limited Edition, Amazon directly e-mailed everyone saying it would ship later. Unless you hear something directly via e-mail or via Aksys , it's not new news or incorrect.

I understand all of that. I wasn't posting without reading. I've read many posts ITT. As you said, CS says different things to different people. To clarify, and I see how my post sounded like maybe I meant don't accept the situation with them not sending the watch, but all I meant was ask for a more useful discount than the one they're offering, because if they're discounting a game he's not getting from them anymore, that's of no use to him now. As you said different CS reps say different things to different people. Given that, it's entirely possible a different CS rep will give him credit or something as an apology for the inconvenience. I hope that makes more sense.

Remk

I think is too early to worry about the watch since we know of the delay and have confirmation from Amazon on the separate deliveries and I doubt any CSR has any relevant information at this time.

If anything does go wrong in the coming weeks then I suggest we all band together and demand an order completion (or full refund) from both Amazon and Aksys

Vlaphor

Alright, so I contacted Amazon again, and they still seem somewhat clueless. Here are some excerpts from the email I received.

I've checked the availability of the item on our website and see that the item is current back ordered and that's the reason we are unable to ship the item to you.

I'll upgraded your shipping method to priority shipping and will ship it once the item is back in stock.

Although the shipping method is faster, it'll still take some time to get the books. As soon as we receive more stock, we'll ship your order and send you an e-mail to let you know.

There are no books, just a game and a watch.

However, I've done a further research and see that there are other sellers who sell the same item on the website. To help reduce your effort I've provided the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010U1DOKG/?tag=neogaf0e-20...

In this case, I suggest you to place a new order with the seller who can ship your item soon and write back to us with the new order Id so that we can waive off the shipping charges for you.

This doesn't actually help me find out what is going on with my shipment. Still, I did get an extra month of Prime and expedited shipping..but I'm still in the dark as to what is going on.

Seriously, everyone needs to stop contacting Amazon until Aksys confirms that the watches have been shipped to Amazon and they actually start shipping out to individual customers. You're just muddying the waters and frankly, Aksys is responsible for the issues and should be the ones you are directing your inquiries and complaints to.

Vlaphor

Well, I contacted Amazon again in reference to the previous email and now I've been boosted to one day shipping, the game will be here on Friday, and I've been given an addition $10 in promotional credit, which when added with the $35 I got in two separate credits before, the extra month of Prime, and the Prime discount, means that I profited off of pre-ordering this game.

We will see where this goes from here in terms of the watch though.

Top Bottom