• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angelina Jolie files for divorce. Thanks Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squalor

Nice to know that women can be just as repugnant and absurd when it comes to picking apart the physical appearances of complete strangers, I guess.
Some women are just as shallow as some men. It's nothing new.
Goddamn, no one does awkward like Norm. Fantastic.

Also, don't disrespect Norm. That GAFfer's comment sucked. It was just a shit-quality joke.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Disappointed, i thought she had a prerecorded message and literally thanked Obama for indirectly helping her decide to get a divorce.

Yeah i'm strange.

Disxo

Still chuckling at someone in this thread calling Marion Cotillard "gross as fuck".

3576765.jpg
And she has the age of my mom, wtf

Still chuckling at someone in this thread calling Marion Cotillard "gross as fuck".

3576765.jpg

Hideous.

Disgusting.

Grotesque.

gallery_1532_1_1360819836_16252769.jpg

Wait, what?

She's been my biggest crush since I first saw her in Inception. And yes, I do now understand she's been around longer than her appearance in that movie.

Erv

isn't that usually what happens when people feel someone has broken up a couple. They will pick them apart. That's nothing new.

sirap

Wow, end of an era for sure. If the allegations about his substance abuse and anger issues are true, I hope he gets the help needed.

Jolie/Pitt and Bourdain/Ottavia were two couples I thought would never split, but as far as celebrity divorces go they've handled it pretty well.

Cranster

Banned
Most hollywood/celebrity marriages are never going to last. As I suspected this one was no exception as to me it never seemed genuine.

Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova imho are the benchmark for any celebrity marriage as far as I'm concerned not only because it's been nearly 30 years of marriage but also because they purposely avoid ending up in the tabloids when fake marriages as I like to call them always end up in the tabloids in a vain attempt for celebs to get name recognition.

Paulina+Porizkova+Ric+Ocasek+amfAR+New+York+FA7JYsC5B8ml.jpg

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Most hollywood/celebrity marriages are never going to last. As I suspected this one was no exception as to me it never seemed genuine.

Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova imho are the benchmark for any celebrity marriage as far as I'm concerned not only because it's been nearly 30 years of marriage but also because they purposely avoid ending up in the tabloids when fake marriages as I like to call them always end up in the tabloids in a vain attempt for celebs to get name recognition.

Paulina+Porizkova+Ric+Ocasek+amfAR+New+York+FA7JYsC5B8ml.jpg

we're talking about a whole different level of fame here, though. "fake marriage" (whatever that means) or not, people like brad pitt and angelina jolie would end up in the tabloids anyway.

Angelina is a weird. All that stuff about vials of blood around her neck, the whole tongue kissing her brother thing and all the Billy Bob Thornton stuff.

Zoe

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, married longer and both are very active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom