• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three years has definitely been absolutely ridiculous, but that's just since the announcement/showing of it! It's been 5 years since City Folk and if you didn't pick up CF then it's been 6 or 7 years since Wild World!

Yeah but in terms of waiting! City Folk had a global release, and 5 months between its announcement and release. I didn't even know what Animal Crossing was before Wild World... but I remember reading an article about it and being intrigued.

suzu

I want the new white squirrel (Jun? Don't know his english name yet) in my town. He looks adorable. Also the new species, deers!

------

I like that Swapnote chain... thread(?) with people showing off their pets. :) Keep it going!

me again: 1907 8574 3096

Marvie_3

Banned
We need the town code too (for dream suite) and a personal request would be TTer, yes/no. But people probably don't care about that one as much as I do. :\

That's a good idea.

I think I have everybody added up to this point. My FC: 0301-9797-2166

I've been adding people through the thread. Will be nice when we have the OT and can have a spreadsheet.

Everyone on this page and the last so far has been sent a request :)

Goli

We need the town code too (for dream suite) and a personal request would be TTer, yes/no. But people probably don't care about that one as much as I do. :\

I care about TT too, I hope people don't go about ruining everything with their cheating D:!
Also I think I added everyone that has posted their code here...
Someone needs to alter the "WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE FRUITS/GAMES?!" image to "WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE SWAPNOTES?!"

Kouriozan

I won't time travel, used to do it on gamecube but since Wild World, I'm not "cheating" anymore.
Can bad things happen if you visit a town that is far in the future/past?
Also, I don't want to lose Rolf, don't EVER talk to him :lol.
Joking, you will be able to do whatever you want with my neighbour!

Labrys

Hello again, guys! I just woke up (otz), but if anyone wants to add me, here's mine:
1633-4645-6623

And if you added me, I'll need a refresher 8D;;

Also, I refuse to time travel here. Ruined my WW experience since I shared a cart with my sister and she did it.

I won't time travel, used to do it on gamecube but since Wild World, I'm not cheating anymore.
Can bad things happen if you visit a town that is far in the future/past?

Paradoxes... crossing your own time stream... very bad...

MattSmithCrying.gif

MicH

I want the new white squirrel (Jun? Don't know his english name yet) in my town. He looks adorable. Also the new species, deers!

------

I like that Swapnote chain... thread(?) with people showing off their pets. :) Keep it going!

There are also flamingo and hamster villagers! The hamsters are AWESOME, so small and chubby. I want one!

Onikaan

This will be my first Animal Crossing game, really looking forward to it.

Here is my code
3780 9568 0664

------

Oh, thanks! I'll share mine now, then:

4554 1044 5645

That's a good idea.

I think I have everybody added up to this point. My FC: 0301-9797-2166

Added, added, added and added.

3883-5547-3755 :)

1633-4645-6623

Added!

GAMERG0D

Hello again, guys! I just woke up (otz), but if anyone wants to add me, here's mine:
1633-4645-6623

Also, I refuse to time travel here. Ruined my WW experience since I shared a cart with my sister and she did it.
Just added you. I've been keeping up with every code posted. 2277-6642-9179

With both my DS and Wii Animal Crossing games, my aspergers brother shared a file with me and refused to let me change anything in the town because he wanted it to be perfect and get the gold watering can... I mean, it was fine but, I bought those games ;_;

Also, Roald's a boss.

images

Labrys

There are also flamingo and hamster villagers! The hamsters are AWESOME, so small and chubby. I want one!

The flamingo is actually just a pink ostrich! Her name's Flora and she's adorable :D
Furara.png

But, yes, the new species added were Hamsters and deer. Both with wonderfully punny names.

MicH

The flamingo is actually just a pink ostrich! Her name's Flora and she's adorable :D
Furara.png

But, yes, the new species added were Hamsters and deer. Both with wonderfully punny names.
Aww ,that is kinda cheating :( I hoped there would be more flamingo villagers, but I guess they would all kinda look like each other.

Also check out one of the hamsters!
348px-APPLE2.jpg

Look at how tiny she is!

Goli

Isn't fruit trading a bit pointless now that you can visit Dream Towns and take their fruit? Or do the things you get there not transfer to your actual town/character?

Neiteio

I'm fairly certain I will call my town "Moist," as I always do. Are there enough spaces for "New Moist"?

When I played the first game I was being dumb and didn't realize when he asked where I was heading he meant what "town", so I replied with uhh idk.. "home". lol the town of home, i might just resurrect that.
Ha, that's awesome. It's literally Home Town!

Robin64

Isn't fruit trading a bit pointless now that you can visit Dream Towns and take their fruit? Or do the things you get there not transfer to your actual town/character?

You can't take anything out of the dream, only patterns.

Onikaan

I was kidding, I have no idea how it works this time around.

But if what you say is true then obtaining new fruit is going to be easy peasy.

MicH

I'll probably name my town Viridian since Littleroot was too long :( But I haven't completely decided upon that yet.

terrisus

Right into my veins.

Or, mine and my wife's 3DS anyway.
This is the perfect game to always have with us, accessible anytime, anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom