• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay yeah this is hilarious! LOL

image.php

We're laughing at Japanese Greg Miller's crazy shenanigans

Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?

LOL Japanese Greg Miller

javac

Got no friends on my 3DS even though I've had it since launch and I'm getting Animal Crossing so I thought I'd add my friend code here!

4554-0549-5441

Lucent

Now it just needs to reverse after pausing for a second or two...

lol yeah that'd be great.

How are people making gifs though? I made one once and I had to go through like two sites to do it. One site was needed to make it into an AVI and then GIFninja was used to make it a gif.

Frolow

Banned
lol yeah that'd be great.

How are people making gifs though? I made one once and I had to go through like two sites to do it. One site was needed to make it into an AVI and then GIFninja was used to make it a gif.

Gifcam is great for simple Gifs. If you want to do more advanced things with your Gifs you'll need programs like ImageReady and video converters.

For example, you wouldn't be able to make something like this with just Gifcam.
0e0.gif

Got no friends on my 3DS even though I've had it since launch and I'm getting Animal Crossing so I thought I'd add my friend code here!

4554-0549-5441
I added you! 0731-4978-9603

I've just got my FC copied to my clipboard now, :lol.

Maybe I'll try my hand at the gif. Though I usually use FFMPEG and then an optimizer so I guess I'll need something else. hmm

Frolow

Banned

4554-0549-5441

I added you! 0731-4978-9603

I've just got my FC copied to my clipboard now, :lol.

Maybe I'll try my hand at the gif. Though I usually use FFMPEG and then an optimizer so I guess I'll need something else. hmm

Added both of you.
0989-1735-9050

bomblord

Banned
I'm buying an XL for this.

Legitimately, I actually owned a launch 3DS but ended up selling it for a wiiU preoreder because of lack of games.... yea hindsight is 20/20.

I'm waiting for the bundle to come out then I'm going to jump on it

The rolling world thing was probably the main reason I didn't pick up Wild World. It was just so jarring after playing the original.

For some reason it doesn't bother me as much in the New Leaf media.

That's why I haven't seriously played one since GCN. It was too weird in WW and after a few hours of City Folk I just put it down. It doesn't bother me in New Leaf either. Really hope it doesn't bother me once I start playing.

javac

Thanks for adding me guys! I'll make sure to add you back once I wake up since its 3:30am and my 3DS is downstairs and I'm ever so tired @_@ night!

Man... I wish the QR codes worked for more than just adding Miis to your plaza. I'm so lazy right now when it comes to adding people to my friends list.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
There's people who haven't played Animal Crossing? Where have you been.

Gameplay description: You do things and stuff. A lot of stuff and things.

I always saw it as a poor mans Harvest moon. But I have changed my opinion and want to give it a shot. I hope it pleases me.

VXLbeast

After City Folk completed my "burning out" on this series, I'm really surprised at just how excited I am to jump back in. I bought my 3DS two days ago. Let's do this.

Revven

Oh, someone, please tell me Lobo is in this one! He was like one of the first villagers I had on the GCN and is one of my favs.

Lucent

The blue and red XL's look like Hasbro toys.

And the Animal Crossing one looks like a poptart. And the pikachu one looks like a pikachu.

Not really gonna argue though. I love my blue one. It's my favorite color and I think it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom