• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, that OT2...man.

Good April OP, Cure.

I took you off ignore for this?
G5J9SO2.gif

So how widespread were the sexist chants? Was it like .1% of the crowd being drunk, loud, sexist smarks, or did it gain more significant traction? That's way over the line, even for wrestling fans, but there's no real way to avoid there being a small fraction of assholes when you gather together that many people.

Toki767

He thought Champ Bryan would go over bad like Champ Rey did, forgetting the reasons why Champ Rey went bad (poor booking)

In the end, Champ Bryan went over bad due to poor booking and injury
Not exactly surprised that HHH isn't the booking mastermind NXT watchers make him out to be.

Heel

Hey wait, where's the Divas from ROH and Lucha Underground?

Looks like you have some homework, Alucard. How about a write-up on each woman, and whether or not you would choose to hold in your pee pee to watch them wrestle, on a scale of 1 to 10.

NXT should continue their not so subtle way of out doing the main roster and have a women's match main even their next live special.

I would be down for that.

Ithil

It doesn't make it any less true unless you're one of those people who believe they planned to have Bryan win at Mania all along.

But it does make it untrue. It's claiming HHH wanted Bryan to lose at WM30. At HIAC 2013 there was no plan for Bryan to be in the WWE title match at WM. That was supposed to be it for him.

Once they changed plans for WM30, Bryan was always going to win. Vince would have fucked him over after (and was in the process of doing so when he was injured) but he was always going to win once Punk was gone and Batista got rejected.

Fox318

But it does make it untrue. It's claiming HHH wanted Bryan to lose at WM30. At HIAC 2013 there was no plan for Bryan to be in the WWE title match at WM. That was supposed to be it for him.

Once they changed plans for WM30, Bryan was always going to win. Vince would have fucked him over after (and was in the process of doing so when he was injured) but he was always going to win once Punk was gone and Batista got rejected.

I wonder how much Conner changed their plans.

It may have been Steph that changed the Main event plans.

Alucard

Banned
Hey wait, where's the Divas from ROH and Lucha Underground?

Looks like you have some homework, Alucard. How about a write-up on each woman, and whether or not you would choose to hold in your pee pee to watch them wrestle, on a scale of 1 to 10.

The OP felt too insular. I'm not ready to take this on just yet. Feelings were hurt. What would Sexy Star say? And would I understand it since she speaks Spanish?

DMczaf

I'm watching this Macho Man DVD.

In the Fall of 1994, Macho Man completely mapped out and wrote a 2 year storyline with Shawn Michaels that would end at WM with Shawn retiring Macho Man.

...Vince said no, we are having a youth movement.

Fuck you Vince :(

Alucard

Banned
The OP needs some joshi love if we're going to focus on women's wrestling this month.

Where's the Manami Toyota section? Or the Aja Kong youtube links?

Manami_Toyota.jpg

This thread is also a chance to bring some legitimacy to women's combat sports in general, friends.

Ronda+Rousey-4.jpg

We need to look at this as an opportunity.

Heel

I agree, Fox318 isn't trying to make anyone upset. He's just posting animated GIFs of sirens and countless pictures of Cesaro.

So how widespread were the sexist chants? Was it like .1% of the crowd being drunk, loud, sexist smarks, or did it gain more significant traction? That's way over the line, even for wrestling fans, but there's no real way to avoid there being a small fraction of assholes when you gather together that many people.
I would say half the crowd joined in, and the other half was just doing their best to either ignore it or start a better chant instead. It really killed the positive vibe the crowd had up to that point.

Top Bottom