• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Unity - Glitch compilation Video

Celestia

6kIOKil.jpg

This game would have been a Halloween best seller.

Raist

Banned
You guys don't get it. It's just the Animus being hacked and glitching, it's part of the plot.

edit: it blows my mind that even cutscenes are glitching that much.

Zafir

Man, unity is a gift that just keeps on giving. The funny part is, it's actually making me want to play it more, lol.

RayMaker

Banned
On the plus side they provide some comedic value, I loved the glitches in saints row 2 made it funnier.

Maybe UBI should say the glitches are there on purpose because they are actually glitches in the Animus and the PS4 is best incarnation because its showing the devs true story that the the Animus is glitching so much time is slowing down.

maybe they will have a tie in to quantum break?

Raist

Banned
Was Assassins Creed 1 also so bugy? Can't remember.

Played AC1 for about 10 hours on PS3 (didn't finish it, got borred to death) and apart from some minor collision detection bugs, the only thing I remember is sometimes (happened 3-4 times) the framerate to crawling to a halt, so nothing near this disaster.

deeptech

Must say i'm very glad gaming press is actually covering this tragedy , more people that see this the better.

Mogwai

Crashassin's Creed.

Fun video. Even more fun in the context of a 4 years development time.

According to my calculations, Ubisoft spent 2 years to build the game and 2 years to mess it all up.

Top Bottom