• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Unity - Glitch compilation Video

Evo X

These aren't glitches in the game, they are errors in the Animus caused by Abstergo hacking your server.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iGLInC2WOwagu.gif

#DEAD

Jesus, now I have to worry about spoiler gifs?

bjork

Watching that video reminds me of when RDR launched. All that stuff was fixed iirc, so I'd imagine this will be too.

jaaz

I seriously now want this game just to experience these glitches. I haven't laughed so much at a game in years.

leadbelly

Banned
And thought, as we now do, that the bugs ended up making THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER.

lol

What I think is closer to the truth is: "The engine is a complete fucking mess. It could take months to fix all the problems. We can't spend any more time and money on the game without getting something back".

Lutherian

Meanwhile, at Nintendo's headquarters :

- Have you heard about the last Assassin's Creed on PS 4 One PC ?
- What ?
- It's a mess, full of glitches and crash randomly for no reasons on PC ! And I haven't told you about the framerate nor the poor resolution on PS4 One...
- Ah, they still can't afford 1080p/60 ? Poor Ubisoft. Look what they did with ZombiU : 720/30, with the longest loading times ever in linear FPS, probably to make sure the horrendous models and textures could load.
- Yeah, you might call this gen the "Ubisoft-Gen".
- Guess it's for the best that we avoided AC: Unity on Wii U.
- Yeah, and you know what ? AC: Rogue is already in stores and it's reviews are just coming now !
- Yeah, NDA and stuff. It's for the greater good. For Ubisoft's greater good. Now, would you play to Bayonetta 2 or Smash Bros ? Beware, it's not very cinematic because in 1080p/60.
- I'll take the risk. After all, I don't work at Ubisoft.

Jesus, now I have to worry about spoiler gifs?
Would see that hardly as a spoiler, as you don't even now the context of the gif. But, I can see some people seeing that as a minor spoiler, and I'm sorry for that.

That said, I am not taking it down cause it is a nice gif.

baconcow

That video is missing a lot of the good texture glitches. I just cannot believe that anyone at Ubisoft played this game from start to finish.

Top Bottom