• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Unity - Glitch compilation Video

Kazerei

Banned
VVJDkX4.gif

8ydkSMv.gif

ysQTnBc.gif

Kade

At first I thought "10 Studios" is a studio name but eh...

So this game is a 4 year work of 10 studios across the world ? ...

Yep.

Ubisoft Montreal
Ubisoft Toronto
Ubisoft Singapore
Ubisoft Quebec
Ubisoft Annecy
Ubisoft Shanghai
Ubisoft Chengdu
Ubisoft Ukraine
Ubisoft Montpellier
Ubisoft Bucharest

They should have enlisted an 11th studio dedicated to doing QA.

impact

Banned
Yep.

Ubisoft Montreal
Ubisoft Toronto
Ubisoft Singapore
Ubisoft Quebec
Ubisoft Annecy
Ubisoft Shanghai
Ubisoft Chengdu
Ubisoft Ukraine
Ubisoft Montpellier
Ubisoft Bucharest

They should have enlisted an 11th studio dedicated to doing QA.

Ubisoft
KuGsj.gif

10,000 people working on a game, still can't hit 1080p OR 30fps. I'm surprised these people weren't embarrassed to attach their name to this shit.

joecanada

Are the incredibly low detail NPC's a bug or were they just born that way?

I was just going to post this... I mean is Ubisoft trolling everyone? Do they think we are idiots?
"too many npcs on screen for consoles cpu"

why would you make thousands of shit looking npc;s anyway? they are about on par with fable 2 npc's

Lol well fuck in hindsight the whole graphical parity thing should have been the least of our worries.

Even more hilarious was Ubisoft touting next gen hardwareand they couldn't ship a product up to put par with last gens standards

ItIsOkBro

I was just going to post this... I mean is Ubisoft trolling everyone? Do they think we are idiots?
"too many npcs on screen for consoles cpu"

why would you make thousands of shit looking npc;s anyway? they are about on par with fable 2 npc's

not only that but they don't seem to be doing much of anything...just populating the area.

FFP2

None as good as the holy ascending boat in Blag Flag yet. But I don't think Ubi will dissapoint me in that regard.

suikodan

OMG thanks for all the laughs GAF.

My copy is waiting at a friend's house to be picked up but I don't know what to think. Do I want to pick it up to discover glitches and having fun sharing them or can I wait knowing that it "must be fixed"???

Petrae

It's fantastic when you don't have to spend $60 on a game (or $400 for a console to play it on) to be thoroughly amused by footage. I haven't laughed this hard at a video game in a long time.

(Sad when the humor is completely unintentional, I'd think.)

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I had no idea it was that bad. The collision geometry for starters was pretty obviously rushed out the door. It probably needed months more in the oven.

Top Bottom