• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Unity - Glitch compilation Video

commedieu

Banned
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT ♫♫♫

tumblr_mrqcvaSdqL1stw8zao1_500.gif

roflmao..

*nods head*

Genio88

I've been playing it on PC for about 6 hours, and i haven't had any of these glitch yet, i guess the Ps4 version is the most bugged one, from what i've seen frome the videos at least.

d9b

Banned
Ubisoft unintentionally created a horror/comedy AC game, obviously there was no communication between the 10 studios that made Unity.
This game is so broken, I'm staying the fuck away.

d9b

Banned
I've been playing it on PC for about 6 hours, and i haven't had any of these glitch yet, i guess the Ps4 version is the most bugged one, from what i've seen frome the videos at least.
Love that Quantum Break XboxOne box cover you have for your avatar. Goes great with your comment.
Lol!

Mendrox

BS, yesterday I finished the game on PC had so many glitches in my playthrough... I jumped from the bottom of Notre Dame to the highest point with one fucking jump. That looked kickass. I feel 7 times through the floor. A shoe cleaner, cleaned my balls. Élise lost her head one time (that shit scared me). And many more. Gladly I have recorded everything except the Notre Dame glitch so maybe I will post them soon. :)

Nah, I think every version is just as bugged. There are probably a couple million people out there playing the game right now finding these bugs. It's not crazy odds that you wouldn't personally see them happen in your playthrough.

I'm about 8 hours in on PC and have had weird glitches here and there, but nothing major. Biggest one I've had is when
you're escaping the prison
at the beginning of the game. When you first step outside and see a bunch of guard, Bellec's AI just turned completely off. He just stood there and watched as the guards gunned me down. After the reload his brain turned back on and he helped me get my revenge.

They have glitches even in the cutscenes........LOL

All the graphical glitches in cutscenes are what I find the weirdest. That's when pop-in has really stood out to me.

Again, in the
prison
scene at the beginning of the game, as Aldo was laying down to go to sleep there was a split second frame where he was suddenly sitting back up again. Obviously that's not a big deal at all. You expect some stuff like that in any giant open world game where the player can do anything at any time and there are hundreds of NPC's roaming around. But, it's odd to see it in a handcrafted scene that was always going to play out the same way 'cause the player has zero control over it.

Matush

I already have around 5 minutes of bugs/glitches, still waiting to get more for montage, some are hilarious, will post them next week.

Top Bottom