• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin Thread of Hard Summer Justice Slam !

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Linda Bollea, the ex-wife of WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan, filed a lawsuit in Florida on Tuesday claiming Hulk owes her $225,000 and possession of a Harley Davidson motorcycle as part of the terms of their recent divorce settlement.

Linda claimed Hulk has not given her possession of the items agreed upon in the settlement and she wants him arrested and jailed if he does not comply. The items also include a Mercedes Benz, a Cadillac Escalade, Corvette, and Rolls Royce.

"We are proceeding against Hulk with enforcement and contempt proceedings to make him comply with the marital settlement, whether he likes the agreement or not, and regardless of his stalls, emotional issues and games," Linda's attorney said on Tuesday.

Hulk's attorney said he has complied with all aspects of the divorce settlement and he will hand over the collection of items to Linda "as soon as it is available to give to her."
This is karma for the bullshit Hogan pulled during Starrcade '97. :x

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Hulk's attorney said he has complied with all aspects of the divorce settlement and he will hand over the collection of items to Linda "as soon as it is available to give to her."

The keyword here is GIVE.

She didn't earn these at all, she's being given them because of a legal system that allows people to leech off of the wealth of an ex-spouse by default.

Now, I undersrtand the reasoning for having such a system in place, but I think there should be certain constraints on divorce settlements.

A woman who normally makes $30,000 a year that marries a man who makes $10,000,000 a year, who lives a life of luxury thanks to the wealth of her spouse, should not be entitled to a few million dollars if they divorce.

Why should someone be entitled to financial benefits received from the act of marriage upon an act of divorce?

Kusagari

The worst thing about this is it fucks up Ziggler vs Rey. Ziggler will probably win the title next week but it would have better if he won it at Breaking Point.

ZeroRay said:

Good.
Mysterio has been boring and a has been for quite a while now and if he did not sell masks he would be gone or jobbing long ago.
His mic skill suck, his ringwork does not have the spontaneity like it used to and so many of his moves these days you can see the moves set up easily.
I give him some kind of credit I suppose for the past, but even then there were quite a few other performers who did not get the chance.
Either way he should not be wearing the title right now.

The matches he had with Jericho and recently with Ziggler have been fantastic. Rey has been putting on some really good matches in the past couple of months. I'm inclined to agree with you about his mic work though.

JavyOO7

Mysterio boring? Lawl.

He's had awesome matches with Jericho and Ziggler the past couple of months, and with anyone else in the ring. He's fucking lame for taking steroids, though. =/

Ulairi

Banned
Is anyone going to get the next TNA PPV? The poster is teasing Sting's last match. I was hoping he'd have the title to drop but I guess he won't.

Forkball

Think of the kids Rey Rey. THINK OF THE KIDS.

On Superstars right now there is a match with Ziggler/Finlay/Knox for #1 contender for the IC belt at Breaking Point. I assume Ziggler will win it, but I guess he'll be the one defending it at Breaking Point (if he even has a match at the PPV).

RBH

reymysteriosarmisasbiga.jpg

Forkball said:
but I guess he'll be the one defending it at Breaking Point (if he even has a match at the PPV).

Nah, Vince will find a way to put the belt on Khali or Kane in the next week even though everyone knows who should get it.

bjork

Rey suspended? Weren't they keeping the belt on him so he would be happy or something? Adios cunt, go to AAA or something.

RBH

Below are the brackets to determine the final 2 slots in the 4 Way TNA Title Match at No Surrender. 8 superstars have been randomly selected to compete in two brackets on Thursday's TNA "iMPACT!". The winner of each bracket will advance to the TNA Title Match.

BRACKET 1
jwsigpro_cache_80b87dec04bracket1.jpg

“The Icon” Sting vs. “The War Machine” Rhino

jwsigpro_cache_80b87dec04bracket2.jpg

Hernandez vs. Homicide (First time ever)

BRACKET 2
jwsigpro_cache_80b87dec04bracket3.jpg

“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles vs. Chris Sabin

jwsigpro_cache_80b87dec04bracket4.jpg

Suicide vs. Doug Williams

Impact was actually pretty good last night.

Hernandez got a big time push and really showed he deserved it. He got a huge reaction from the crowd. You would have thought Batista was in the building or something.

Matt Morgan is starting to come off as a top talent and not just becuase they are pushing him that way. He is still a bit inconsistent at times in the ring but he is starting to "get it". His mic skills are pretty good and the sky is up.

Dinero (Elijah Burke) continues to be one the best in ring performers the company has. His gimmick requires way more mic time to get over. Sadly, they aren't really letting him have any.

Eric Young is starting to evolve and is going in a more cerebral nutjob direction. Perfect for him!

All in all, it was a real youth movement on Impact. That alone improved the product ten fold.

Penguin

So CM Punk is a douche :lol

The New and ONly Straight-Edge World Heavyweight champion in history, CM Punk
is how he wants to be announced.

_darkever

Neo Member
If Ziggler becomes IC Champ, wonder who his first opponent will be. I want it to be John Morrison but I think he's in the World Title picture...maybe R-Truth?

_darkever said:
If Ziggler becomes IC Champ, wonder who his first opponent will be. I want it to be John Morrison but I think he's in the World Title picture...maybe R-Truth?

It has to be Morrison, surely..I mean, it's so obvious. That's what has me scared though :( It will probably end up being Khali or something.

NOOOOOO

_darkever

Neo Member
Yeah but this whole time Morrison has been built up as the next in line for the World title. Taker's in the picture now but to boot Morrison down to IC takes away from that.

Also, they're building Ziggler and Morrison big, if you pit them against each other someone's bound to loose moment.

On the other hand, those 2 could have excellent matches.

Kane and Khali I'm sure will still be going at each other, so no fear from that...yet.

I wouldn't have guessed Rey was on steroids these days. In the past, yes. But recently... I would've thought not.

Guess I was wrong, or it wasn't steroids.

Borman

So if its going to be Bobby Lashley vs Rhino (That is what the TNA president announced, right), we know that there isnt a chance in hell for Rhino to win vs Sting.

Borman said:
So if its going to be Bobby Lashley vs Rhino (That is what the TNA president announced, right), we know that there isnt a chance in hell for Rhino to win vs Sting.

Jesse Neal probably comes into the picture somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom