• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin Thread of Hard Summer Justice Slam !

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE SOMEONE GIF THE GIRL WIPING THE TEAR FROM HER EYES!!! THIS IS TOO AWESOME!!!

SCRATCH THAT THE BLACK GIRL WAS DRENCHED IN TEARS!!!:lol :lol

Azuran

Banned
CM Punk awesomes grew x100 tonight. That last shot on Jeff was a complete dick move... and I love it. :D

Also, I don't know why but i started laughing when I saw that girl crying her eyes out. Seriously, people?

GIF THAT NOW!

The Frankman said:
Do you know if I had CM Punk to help me with my homework I would've had a Masters' by now???

You should get this guy to help.
x3hdnd.jpg

Can't see SD till tomorrow because of baseball game so i decided to watch Rise and Fall of WCW.What a HUGE disappointment.Practically all of the key interviews and years old. I know a lot of key guys are at TNA now but still.I think monday night wars dvd pretty much spoiled the documentary. They are practically the same. I did like they got to use most of the wcw theme songs including nwo instead of the bothered attempt on the WM18 dvd.

Y2Kev said:
w t f at starrcade 97

It wasn't as bad as they made it out to be :(

Video was was just too nitpicky :D Obviously Sting had to get knocked around for a bit 'cause he hadn't had a match in a year. Plus with nWo being at their peak there was no way he could get a quick clean win over Hogan otherwise it just makes them look shit. The finish was rubbish though, but I liked the match. Still do.

At the time the match was amazing :D

BradVanDam said:
Punk is a top guy in the company, in a world where hbk and hhh said he wasnt very good.

:D

WTF? Where are you getting your info?

HHH is very high on him and was instrumental in getting him in the company to begin with!
He likes him because he has a ton of respect for the business and it's history.

Forkball

NBC will show Wrestlemania 25 tonight in a version that is probably edited to hell. Hopefully they don't hack up the Taker/HBK match too much. Also if I was the WWE, showing WM 25 wouldn't be the ideal way of trying to get a new audience. They should just replay Summerslam.

[edit] I just found out the whole thing is only an hour so... yeah. Maybe they will just show the Taker/HBK match twice.

laserbeam

Banned
fistfulofmetal said:
when the hell does Smackdown go up at Hulu?

Hulu has not been very reliable with smackdown. For awhile they were going up the same night as being aired then it started happening days later and some episodes never.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You guys are harsh. :lol That one chick that was mouthing "Thank you Hardy" like it was the end of the world was a bit much. The kids were reasonably sad, though a bit too sad.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Those pics show how awesome Punk really is.

Lkr

Jeff Hardy gets some mad props for putting CM Punk over like that on his way out. I can't wait to see the little kiddies next Friday:lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom