• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australians.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
One thing I'll say about Australians. They make better seasons of Survivor than we do here in the US. Then again so does South Africa and New Zealand.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Australians seem to make fantastic actors - Several of my favorites come from there. :)

Last edited:

Kazza

Australians are super racist, perhaps the most racist people in the world. I suffered more racist abuse in my year down under than I ever have anywhere else before. I'm British, and was constantly referred to by the racist term "Pom" (basically equivalent to the n word). They would also use derogatory phrases such as "Pommy shower" within my hearing. Yikes!

But the racist stereotyping didn't stop there. I once got a job building a house in the Northern Territory outback: 35+ degrees every day, 100s of flies and mosquitoes, and the "dunny" was wherever you decided to dig a hole with the provided shovel. I was really proud of myself for just cracking on with the job at hand without a word of complaint, and do you know what one of them said to me? "Ya don't whinge much for a pom, do ya?". I can't even...

Oh, and they are also incredibly misogynistic, as evidenced by their frequent use of the word "cunt" in everyday conversation.

Skyr

I always wanted to spent a year traveling in Australia after I was done studying, but never had the guts to quit my job and do it.
Now I’m to old for travelworks and fear I never will meet all those mates and cunts 😢
At least it will spare me a gruesome death being bitten by some disgusting poisonous creature.

Papa

Banned
Can’t think of a better place to post this. How good is it having the greatest yoghurt in the world?

images

Ellis

Australians are basically British people, except they're more laid back and they give absolutely zero fucks about most things. Why else would they choose Vegemite over Marmite.

We're also the only English speaking nations that can use the word cunt effectively. Mostly because 1 in 2 people in both countries are complete cunts.

just met and spoke with a wonderfully nice Australian lady at the dog park yesterday. she was a cool woman, a beautiful soul and milf.

Birdo

Banned
They tried to steal the word Cunt from the English (The Scottish are trying too).

That's not happening. That's our word. Aussies and Scotts are culturally appropriating it.

nush

Australians are super racist, perhaps the most racist people in the world. I suffered more racist abuse in my year down under than I ever have anywhere else before. I'm British, and was constantly referred to by the racist term "Pom" (basically equivalent to the n word). They would also use derogatory phrases such as "Pommy shower" within my hearing. Yikes!

But the racist stereotyping didn't stop there. I once got a job building a house in the Northern Territory outback: 35+ degrees every day, 100s of flies and mosquitoes, and the "dunny" was wherever you decided to dig a hole with the provided shovel. I was really proud of myself for just cracking on with the job at hand without a word of complaint, and do you know what one of them said to me? "Ya don't whinge much for a pom, do ya?". I can't even...

Oh, and they are also incredibly misogynistic, as evidenced by their frequent use of the word "cunt" in everyday conversation.
4386867304_f9fe175f56.jpg

ROMhack

I tended bar for that once at the theatre I used to work for. The whole audience was pretty much all 50 year old women.

It made for some good jokes to a girl I was hitting on at the time.

Gotta love them Aussies.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Have no idea why, all I know is that city people prefer Heineken, and the rural people love drinking XXXX Gold.
True story: The only time I have thrown up from drinking beer was after drinking XXXX. Absolute swill. To be fair, I did drink an entire slab though.

And that is the most creepy Australian video:

He just wants a XXXX. He can smell it in the frudge.

there were a lot of Australians in my flight class. fun group of people.

I did clock one of the girls in the head with a metal rod on accident so America 1 - Australia 0.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
They tried to steal the word Cunt from the English (The Scottish are trying too).

That's not happening. That's our word. Aussies and Scotts are culturally appropriating it.
What a bunch of fuckin cunts!!

Top Bottom