• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australians.

Papa

Banned
QLD

images

images

Cato

Banned
ok what the fuck is goin on in this country?

ZLHn2Us.jpg

The country is divided on the topic but I kind of agree.

I am not a fan of the orientation in the picture where the snag goes from corner to corner. I feel like you can only safely have a lot of onion in the very centre of the snag or you risk it falling off.
I prefer the orientation where the snag goes from midpoint on one side to midpoint on the opposite side. That way you can safely have a lot more onion along the entire length of the bread
and it feels much more secure as well against accidental spill.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Never seen someone eat a sausage with a piece of bread.

Although in Montreal, eating steamed hot dogs (I guess it's kind of the same thing) with a soggy piece of bread is a thing.

Been to Oz a couple of times. Of all the spectacular sights and scenery to remember, one of most prominent memories was discovering that Aussies have cheese called "Coon".

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Been to Oz a couple of times. Of all the spectacular sights and scenery to remember, one of most prominent memories was discovering that Aussies have cheese called "Coon".
Coon cheese is named after its American creator, Edward William Coon (1871–1934) of Philadelphia, who patented a method, subsequently known as the Cooning process, for fast maturation of cheese via high temperature and humidity.[1][2][3][4][5] Former manufacturer Kraft, and later Dairy Farmers and National Foods, have vigorously defended the trademark.

Bullet Club

It's nice cheese.

And sausage in bread is also nice. Only brown BBQ sausages though. The pink hotdog franks go in buns.

Last edited:

farmerboy

Righto, me and a mate went to Bunnings to pick up some plaster. Lo and behold, the snags were cooking, the birds were chirping and the weather was ok, cos the Bunnings girls were in their nice little tradie shorts.

4 snags in bread WITH COOKED ONION, 2 cokes - $13 fucking dollars. Which goes to a fucking good cause hey. You tell me what's better than that.

Best country on earth.

Last edited:

waxer

The snarlers go on the bread on an angle so the bulk of the bread gets eaten half way. That way its easier to finish the last bite without slippage and leftover bread especially when the kids are eating.

lock2k

Banned
Australia has some great fucking music.

Twelve Foot Ninja, Midnight Oil, Northlane, Silverchair, Parkway Drive, Pendulum, ACDC, Hands Like Houses, Defryme, Jet, etc.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Are awesome Cunts.

So are Kiwi’s
Canadians and the people from the UK.
South Africans, the Irish .. fuck, loads of people are awesome cunts.

They just don’t like being called a Cunt. But it’s ok. Not not a cunt as in a horrible cunt. Rather and awesome cunt.
Some people are mad cunts and they are the best Kind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom