• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Barack Obama's favourite song of 2015: Kendrick Lamar's "How Much A Dollar Cost".

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said The Knick is his favorite show this year. Perfect taste from the president.
tumblr_nbibu7xkng1suijfxo2_500.gif

Great taste in music and TV.

Fuchsdh

Which modern president does the Right hate more, Carter, Clinton, or Obama?

Obama will be remembered fondly by scholars and journalists, (overwhelmingly centre left, like him) even with the whole legally murky drone assassinations. You have to admire the mans resilience and dignity after 8 years of a concentrated right wing hate machine.

I dunno if I'd go that far, but I think Obama's status as first black president will, for good or ill, probably overshadow any of his other accomplishments or faults in long term histories (after we the people who were alive when he was president are dead.) It's rare for most presidents to have a very vibrant legacy, and it's easy to just get turned into a bullet point.

On topic, I'd never heard the song, so Obama made me listen. Not my style though.

Chunky

Best album of the fucking year, no question.
Would probs go for Alright or BTB but good bloody taste regardless 👌🏽👌🏽

phanphare

Banned
and then suddenly I imagine Obama with headphones on listening to For Free while mouthing along before addressing the media

Good choice, Mr. President.

Especially as you continue to destroy this country and make a dollar WORTHLESS!!1111!!!1!!!1!!

Won't someone please make America great again?

Moonkid

Come on guys let's not get ahead of ourselves, the best song is obviously Wesley's Theory. This is cool to see though, I wonder if Kendrick could get a chance to perform actually at the White House.

Kendrick pls release a single for whatever song that was just before Alright in the video.

Pls!
Dead Homies or whatever it's called would be such a fucking banger. I played that snippet like 20 times and every time made me wish he'd release the full track.

Jumpin on my dick but this dick ain't free.

Dommo

Forget Kendrick and The Knick guys. We already knew he had good taste. His favourite show of all time is The Wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom