• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Barack Obama's favourite song of 2015: Kendrick Lamar's "How Much A Dollar Cost".

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

man, some of y'all stay on PD's nuts

Wish he picked a Young Thug or Rich Homie Quan song, or if he were to pick a Kendrick Lamar song - he should have chosen 'Alright' or 'King Kunta' just so Conservatives could lose their shit.

well they would've been mad about his love of Jeezy in term 1 if they knew about wikipedia

Someone should give our president access to better music

sounds like someone needs to do that for you bruh

We'll never have a president this cool ever again.

I'm really going to miss you, Obama.

this

oop, getting my wires crossed. Wario thing was Braves:

braves01 said:
Wario does fit some of the crude Jewish stereotypes.

large.jpg

BP thing was all him, though:

Here's my hypothetical. Not a justification either.

Marvel insisted that EW have Black Panther on the cover. EW thought scary faceless dark dude would turn off the female audience and lead them to believe this was a dude's movie. So the added the "meow" and Real Housewives reference to grab eyes of the folks interested on the show, and to also say "Hey, Black Panther isn't a menacing black man, he's just a big ol' pussy". Marvel signed off on the cover, of course.

Again, not my justification:
EW isn't marketed to men, i.e. you guys, you fucking nerds. This cover is EW trying to grab housewives and women to the screen. Black guy isn't going to make women comfortable.

Ivan 3414

This is from Slate "a black man would merely intimidate and off-put a proper housewife" Soda

Dude also said Wario exhibits typical Jewish traits at one point

...What?

Wow. How about you stop slandering the shit out of me. The first part is very disingenuous and your second part is a complete and outright lie. Like...you're literally spreading gossip about users on an internet message board.

...Wow. Guess I should step away from GAF for a bit if it's coming to this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom