• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bates Motel Season 2 |OT| Mondays 9/8pm Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bates Motel at least has her at least try to defy the boundaries of acting compared to her casting in Transformers or anything like Last Airbender. Bates Motel is like her only good role that she has had. She does better on TV than she does in film which is saying alot or she just can't seem to understand a bad script but she's young so maybe she'll try to go for some good movies in the future but she seems like she'll but stuck doing TV.

Cool but I wasn't commenting on that actress. More the fact that you used "B-movie" as a pejorative term while in the same breath saying that you need the next episode in your veins... yet Bates Motel is the equivalent of a B-movie hehe.

And my other point was that based on what I've heard, "B-movie" seems like much too kind a descriptor for The Last Airbender.

Cool but I wasn't commenting on that actress. More the fact that you used "B-movie" as a pejorative term while in the same breath saying that you need the next episode in your veins... yet Bates Motel is the equivalent of a B-movie hehe.

And my other point was that based on what I've heard, "B-movie" seems like much too kind a descriptor for The Last Airbender.

Hey! It's not a bad show! It's not as good as Black Sails which is my current favorite new show but still. :( Don't insult my taste in shows. I watch more movies than TV nowadays so very few interest me.

I get a laugh out of how bad the whole thing is. It's horrible in a good way for me. I might hate its existence but at least I can laugh its horribleness off the face of the earth.

zeemumu

Hey! It's not a bad show! It's not as good as Black Sails which is my current favorite new show but still. :( Don't insult my taste in shows. I watch more movies than TV nowadays so very few interest me.

I get a laugh out of how bad the whole thing is. It's horrible in a good way for me. I might hate its existence but at least I can laugh its horribleness off the face of the earth.

Norma's plans are baffling at times.

I'm not equating B-movie to bad. There are some great B-movies.

I wouldn't call Bates Motel great, but I also don't judge anyone for enjoying it. It has plenty of redeeming qualities to balance out the corny/dumb parts.

I'm not equating B-movie to bad. There are some great B-movies.

I wouldn't call Bates Motel great, but I also don't judge anyone for enjoying it. It has plenty of redeeming qualities to balance out the corny/dumb parts.

Miami Connection is my all time favorite B-movie.

Some episodes are weaker and some are stronger than others. Though at least a vast majority of episodes are good.

Norma's plans are baffling at times.

It fits her character though as stupid as the plans might be.

Alpende

how do remove gaps? i spliced my images but it post with gaps on here. is it only possible if i just make one big image?

Are you talking about separate images? If so, an enter between each image usually creates gaps between different images.

TheOddOne

yeah it's the images cut up.

i tried already without hitting enter. still shows a gap
Mmm.. lets see.

1. With gap.

s570842928640958_p5_i1_w358.jpeg

2. No gap.

Code:
1. With gap.

[IMGhttp://www.danceenvoy.com/uploads/2/6/4/7/2647407/s570842928640958_p5_i1_w358.jpeg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://www.danceenvoy.com/uploads/2/6/4/7/2647407/s570842928640958_p5_i1_w358.jpeg[/IMG]

2. No gap.

TheOddOne

Also when you preview it the "No gap" version looks like it has small little gap (if that makes sense). After you hit submit it will fix itself.

Leeness

Unsurprised about Dylan.

They cast well for Caleb. I knew immediately that he wasn't his uncle.

Also, yikes, incest kid.

Crazy episode! Absolutely did not see that coming! It's been two nights in a row of holy shits for me - Walking Dead and then Bates Motel. Holy shit! LOL

Unsurprised about Dylan.

They cast well for Caleb. I knew immediately that he wasn't his uncle.

Also, yikes, incest kid.

I had a good friend of mine that used to say I was like a brother to him.
His slightly younger sister used to say to me all the time:
"Incest is the best, put your sister to the test"

I wonder if Norma has heard that line before, surely that was the game they were playing?

Poor Dylan though. That's gotta be a hard way to find out something like that.

Dany

Banned
People makes friends so fast on this show :( Why can't i do that.

just need Norma's charm.

Or she is a lesbian, still watching.

drats, husband. maybe they swing tho

I love the new girl. She hasn't replaced Emma for me yet but I bet she'll get there soon enough. She just doesn't have enough screen time as of yet.

norman, how you going to open up to cody and not emma? this isn't how it goes

It's Norman. He doesn't like Emma that much anyway even though that's who I mostly want him to be with.

Cody, well, she's so hot as well. She just got me with her wit. Now I love her. And I am torn between Emma and her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom