• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman v. Superman RT Thread: like standing ovations in rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

LightRemarkableGuillemot.gif

Fucking hell.

I bet no one gets pissed now if I call the director Hack Snyder. I dont know who's dicks he sucked to land such massive IP on his lap with a zero showing in his career of a directorial effort. Guy is just a glorified fanboy nothing more.

jett

D-Member
Well fuck. How to you screw up something this important up? Well hopefully WB rethinks Snyder for Justice League.

They haven't yet started filming, so it could happen I guess. What are they gonna do about Terrio's scripts tho.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL like we didn't know this from that terrible trailer.

That's a wrap for Zack Snyder.

Pretty sad about this.

If they cant salvage this with the bo, than I think its a wrap for the dccu. Hopefully suicide squad does well, it would be a shame for us to lose our wonder woman movie and flash because of zack snyders failings.

Xater

Seems like getting Snyder back after Man of Steel was a big mistake. Can't believe they put him in charge of Justice League as well.

I did not expect this to be good, but was hoping to be wrong. Seems it's just as messy as the trailers suggested.

VanWinkle

Way worse than I expected, and I wasn't expecting amazing scores. Very sad.

I just hope that it doesn't have any effect on the slate of DC films being released. If it means moving Snyder off of JL, that's fine, but I hope and assume DC will stick out their new universe regardless.

FStop7

Banned
It's the late 80s all over again. Marvel's style is fairly lighthearted with some serious moments and DC is full Grimdark McBro.

Evo X

Thought Man of Steel was a complete turd, not expecting much for this. I hope it's funny at least, to make up for the sorry writing and dialogue.

I saw a screening last night. The movie has exactly one joke in it. I am not kidding.

Dysun

I'll see for myself soon enough, but the initial receptions aren't pretty. Although I dont see the dour tone as a negative, that has been obvious for years.

rip sweet prince

may the batfleck roam free to make his own movie

Dang0

Comic Book Resources - No Score

Overambitious and overlong, "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" aims to tell a collection of stories instead of focusing on one. In doing so, it underserves its classic characters, undercuts its battle scenes, and disrespects the audience who has been waiting decades to see this epic showdown on the big screen.

sobaka770

Banned
At least we're
(probably)
done with Snyder and his visually pleasing but otherwise soulless movies. DC will need another reboot though.

Osahi

Exactly as I expected. Trailers never did it for me and only Snyder movie I ever liked was Watchmen, which had big flaws too

GAF couldn't have been this right.

Three years of MOS and BVS threads devolving into a maelstrom of arguing

They couldn't have

Could they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom