• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2014 |OT| Forget Thanksgiving, Black Friday starts after Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Walmart has an in-store glitch for the Netgear AC1900 Nighthawk router. Should be priced $200, but it rings up for $89.

Tested it myself and a couple of people at SD are getting the same thing.

Does not show up online, in store only. Enjoy

Can confirm this, went to check out my local Wal-Mart. Was in and out in 20 minutes. This has gotta be a price mistake, crazy price

overcast

Well Barnes and Noble has that great 30% off coupon. Uhh.

Most of these deals run over to tomorrow right? Still trying to grab some Blu's from best buy.

2real4tv

Are you sure it's displaying 4K content at max resolution over the right cables?
Currently don't have any physical 4k content. Noticed the uniformity issue soon as I turned tv on. It's really bad in the upper left corner.

Well tv is going back just found a large cluster of bad pixels in same corner. Intially thought it was a piece of foam from packaging

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Haul (Sorry shitty photo):

RiDuPhv.jpg

-Xbox One Unity Kinect Bundle
-PS4 TLOU/GTAV Bundle
-Mac Mini (8GB/i5)
-Beats Studio Wireless Headphones
-iPad Air 2 16GB
-Toshiba Chromebook 2
-iHealth Edge Watch
-Logitech Boom Bluetooth Speaker

Not pictured: Samsung Curved Soundbar, 65" Samsung 4K TV, Tomb Raider/Infamous/NBA 2K15/Call of Duty, and a couple gifts for my mom and dad (Macbook/Samsung Monitor)

StoopKid

-PS4 TLOU/GTAV Bundle
-Mac Mini (8GB/i5)
-iPad Air 2 16GB
-Toshiba Chromebook 2
-iHealth Edge Watch

Not pictured: Samsung Curved Soundbar, 65" Samsung 4K TV, Tomb Raider/Infamous/NBA 2K15/Call of Duty, and a couple gifts for my mom and dad (Macbook/Samsung Monitor)

Makeitrain.gif

HGStormy

Banned

-PS4 TLOU/GTAV Bundle
-Mac Mini (8GB/i5)
-iPad Air 2 16GB
-Toshiba Chromebook 2
-iHealth Edge Watch

Jesus.
PSA for people looking for headphones.

Sennheiser HD598's are $100 on amazon. A little over 200 dollars off the base price.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0042A8CW2/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Thanks for the heads up :) My Sennheiser Amperiors sound great but they hurt my ears. Been looking for a decent replacement!

Christopher

-PS4 TLOU/GTAV Bundle
-Mac Mini (8GB/i5)
-iPad Air 2 16GB
-Toshiba Chromebook 2
-iHealth Edge Watch

Head over to Home Depot to buy better paint for those walls :p.

Damn I'm jealous are you kidding me how much did all this cost anything you got a steal on?

Velcro Fly

I got (all online)

- $100 in eShop cards
- Wii U w/Super Mario 3D World bundle
- Hyrule Warriors
- Mario Kart 8
- God of War Ascension
- God of War Saga
- BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition

BlueSteel

I know this was asked a while back, but any new good deals on 2TB external drives? There's the 80 buck stuff everywhere, but I feel like I could do a lot better.

bodine1231

Damn. This got me. Hope they are worth it haha. Need some better than earbud home headphones

They definitely are,I had a pair about a year ago that I sold and very much regretted that decision. They are amazing for music and are as good as it gets for gaming. Outstanding price.

Can't beat $4.00 Blu rays. Hit up both Walmart and Best Buy and was in and out in 20min,lines moved pretty quick. I may go back for more tomorrow too and get the Bourne movies and hopefully find The Last Crusade.

Are all blu ray cases in the States that thin? I ordered some off Amazon US and sort of assumed it was a one-off.

thefit

Is Best Buy currently open in California? It's 2 am right now.

Yes

Just came back from target which opened at 6 pm we got there at 1 AM after getting back home from the folks. The store was DEAD I figured everyone stampede in early and took everything already but no they had ALL the big ticket items still available, from the big screens to the $25 games and cheap ps4 controllers in 3 colors etc. we took our sweet ass time and got everything we thought we missed out on. Speaking to the cashier he mentioned they had way more cashiers when it opened that they even needed and most went home because of how dead the place was.

SmokeMaxX

Yes

Just came back from target which opened at 6 pm we got there at 1 AM after getting back home from the folks. The store was DEAD I figured everyone stampede in early and took everything already but no they had ALL the big ticket items still available, from the big screens to the $25 games and cheap ps4 controllers in 3 colors etc. we took our sweet ass time and got everything we thought we missed out on. Speaking to the cashier he mentioned they had way more cashiers when it opened that they even needed and most went home because of how dead the place was.

You sure about that? I thought Best Buy closed at midnight and reopened at 8am?

Yes

Yeah, I'm in Ontario and the mall was dead around 6. Very odd. Where are you located?

bill0527

-PS4 TLOU/GTAV Bundle
-Mac Mini (8GB/i5)
-iPad Air 2 16GB
-Toshiba Chromebook 2
-iHealth Edge Watch

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

overcast

I strolled into Walmart/Target to check out the blu rays. Couldn't get the Wii U pro controller, too late.

Got:
The Town ($4)
Gravity ($4)
Last Crusade ($6)

Gonna try Best Buy tomorrow for the first two Indiana movies and maybe a few more things. Other than that maybe 2-3 criterion's, and some clothes. Easy.

.hacked

ended up with:
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition Xbox One
Diablo III Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PlayStation 4 x2
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Xbox One
Alien Isolation Nostromo Edition PlayStation 4
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Xbox One
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership x2
$100 Itunes GC
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Wristband
Vinyl Box Subscription 1 Year (A monthly mystery box of 3 new and/or gently used records of various genres. 50% off)

-PS4 TLOU/GTAV Bundle
-Mac Mini (8GB/i5)
-iPad Air 2 16GB
-Toshiba Chromebook 2
-iHealth Edge Watch

Holy fuck, how much did that set you back?

batrush

-PS4 TLOU/GTAV Bundle
-Mac Mini (8GB/i5)
-iPad Air 2 16GB
-Toshiba Chromebook 2
-iHealth Edge Watch

Goddamn dude.

CrankyJay

Banned

-PS4 TLOU/GTAV Bundle
-Mac Mini (8GB/i5)
-iPad Air 2 16GB
-Toshiba Chromebook 2
-iHealth Edge Watch

You should go back out and pick up a DSLR to take another pic =)

spyder_ur

Does anyone know yet when that $79 32' TV goes on at Amazon? Or do we just wait. I looked through the upcoming deals but didn't see it. Trying to help my GF get one for bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom