• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Uraizen

Banned
I was hoping BBCP2 was getting the same treatment as P4U2 did. As in getting one extra tuning in balance before porting it (even if it's not an overhaul on changes).

I'm sure Terumi would enjoy a good beating again. They could give Nu a rocket launcher, too. I wouldn't have minded one either, though.

Is CPEX 2.0 or it will be rebalanced again?

Extend is BBCP2 and the last time they did an Extend version they were done with that iteration.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
No one is gonna agree with me, but I think Ultimax is Mori's best game so far. BBCP has the better single player, but I find the mechanics of P4AU absolutely sublime. Also, the roster size and balance is very well made. BB intimidates me a little with how big the roster is.

cj_iwakura

No one is gonna agree with me, but I think Ultimax is Mori's best game so far. BBCP has the better single player, but I find the mechanics of P4AU absolutely sublime. Also, the roster size and balance is very well made. BB intimidates me a little with how big the roster is.

I enjoy it a lot, but they're wildly different games. Funny, people complained how small BB's roster was when it came out, now it's catching up with SFIV.

Rhapsody

Banned
+R is still the best for me, but Xrd is great too (just obviously in Reload's direction).

I might not love BB as much as others, but BBCP's pretty all around solid.

+R is still the best for me, but Xrd is great too (just obviously in Reload's direction).

I might not love BB as much as others, but BBCP's pretty all around solid.

I kind of wish they kept AC+R's speed in Xrd. I understand they did it apparently to help newer players but it feels snappier to move around for me at least.

Sigh..
I skipped cp because i can't stand digital edition..
Hopefully we get a RELEASE version either for ps3 or ps4 in europe this time at least...

NEO0MJ

Japan is. I haven't heard a thing about the US yet.

I went ahead and got it for Vita, as I don't have a NA copy of the game.

I think it is coming to the US as well. Don't remember the announcement details, but it mention that it will also be released on the X1, so I doubt it won't be coming to NA.

RoeBear

I think it is coming to the US as well. Don't remember the announcement details, but it mention that it will also be released on the X1, so I doubt it won't be coming to NA.
I have no doubts of a NA release, but with the history of releases it could be six months from Japanese release date.

kng3025

I'm think of getting the Vita version since it's currently on sale in psn. Was wondering if anyone has any input on how well it Plays, and if it's worth the purchase. I enjoyed continuum shift extend on Vita, so looking forward to a similar experience with this.

I feel like all the impressions I've seen of the vita version have been good.

But I also feel like I'm talking out of my ass.

If you use the search function on the thread for vita posts, it'll probably return some impressions

Ohnonono

I'm think of getting the Vita version since it's currently on sale in psn. Was wondering if anyone has any input on how well it Plays, and if it's worth the purchase. I enjoyed continuum shift extend on Vita, so looking forward to a similar experience with this.

It is great. Pretty perfect port just some load times that were also there on the last version.

Greetings. May I ask if anyone has the Chrono Phantasma sprites? I only need those for Noel. That would be all I need. I'd be very grateful for that!

Marz

Which character do you guys think is the strongest defensively in this game?

Also Rachel's animations are amazing...how have I not seen these before lol.

Rhapsody

Banned
So in 1.1, N-O used Jin instead of Rachel whenever he fought Carl. Looks like in Extend, he finally dropped Rachel for Ragna.

Sad times.

Rhapsody

Banned
Wtf is Rachel that bad or is Ragna that good?
I wouldn't say she's bad. Just ok and and maybe a little bland because if the huge wind nerf. She can't use it much. Ragna's maybe A or so, not top.

It's just disappointing since he was the most fun to watch.

Top Bottom