• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 1 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna finish up S4 again tonight.

Less than a week, holy shit.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
that breaking bad simpsons picture is probably the worst thing ive ever seen, at least today.
Yeah, just when you see that green one with the text and think it can't get worse...

That Lily of the Valley one is cool though.

Hindle

Banned
Stupid move by the UK broadcasters for dropping this after 2 seasons! No idea when I'll be watching S5 now.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Hype .gif contribution
breaking20bad20charizmqjf9.gif

mxgt

Banned
Stupid move by the UK broadcasters for dropping this after 2 seasons! No idea when I'll be watching S5 now.

Yeah this show really is dead over here, literally no one I talk to knows about it, such a shame.

I had to import blu rays from the US because of it.

Season 4 ending question:
I assume we're led to believe that Walt poisoned little Brock?

Correct.
Although the exact details have not been revealed it is almost definitely as Jesse said, that Huell took the ricin from Jesse during the pat-down. How Walter poisoned Brock is then unknown, possibly giving the berries to Saul as we had seen him give Brock sweets before. Regardless, Walter definitely orchestrated everything.

Caught up on the entire series in the off-season. Ready to watch it live this year.

What an incredible show, it's already 2nd in my list of favorite shows ever. Cannot wait to see how they end it (next year :| ).

What time does Netflix put their new stuff up? I'm hoping season 4 goes up early enough on the 15th that I could at least rewatch the back half before the new episode.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
So there's only 4 ways this show goes, right?

Walter's gonna get killed by Jessie.
Jessie's gonna get killed by Walt.
They both kill each other.
They both live and live happily ever after (no way).

I got my money on Jessie's going to kill Walt in the finale. One of these dudes is toast.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
What time does Netflix put their new stuff up? I'm hoping season 4 goes up early enough on the 15th that I could at least rewatch the back half before the new episode.
If you have a DVR, AMC is replaying all of S4 in the garbage hours of 3am - 5am this week

AVclub

So there's only 4 ways this show goes, right?

Walter's gonna get killed by Jessie.
Jessie's gonna get killed by Walt.
They both kill each other.
They both live and live happily ever after (no way).

I got my money on Jessie's going to kill Walt in the finale. One of these dudes is toast.

Skyler kills them both and takes over the business. She then muscles into Nancy Botwin's turf before partnering up to corner the drug markets of suburbia.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I am soooooo looking forward to this. The wait between episodes is already difficult. The wait for S5 part 2 will be unbearable.

Paradicia

Can't wait until it airs. I've only recently gotten into Breaking Bad (shame on me), but I've been hooked ever since. Even got my dad addicted once he seen a few episodes.

All hail the king and roll on Sunday.

EasyMode

Looking forward to Hank figuring it out. It kinda takes me back to those cartoons where someone unmasks the hero (or villain in this case).

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I am soooooo looking forward to this. The wait between episodes is already difficult. The wait for S5 part 2 will be unbearable.

Especially when S4 ends with Jessie and Walt in an alleyway with pistols drawn on each other as the camera fades to black...and then you hear a lone gunshot, and a body fall.

Executive Producer: Vince Gilligan

...etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom