• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 1 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

official breaking bad twitter account didn't tweet that, can't find any official cast/crew members commenting on that date either, no blogs/sites are picking it up. also, that's the same date aaron paul erroneously confirmed a couple months ago.

official breaking bad twitter account didn't tweet that, can't find any official cast/crew members commenting on that date either, no blogs/sites are picking it up. also, that's the same date aaron paul erroneously confirmed a couple months ago.
Yeah, I did a quick sweep and couldn't find that info anywhere else. This is usually the sort of thing that's disseminated via press release to anyone and everyone, so it's looking a little hoax-y at the moment.

I also couldn't find confirmation anywhere that it's an official instagram account for the show.

BigAT

JANE KACZMAREK CONFIRMS SEASON 5 START DATE OF JULY 14.

Sorry, I just felt like we should go full circle on this thing.

JANE KACZMAREK CONFIRMS SEASON 5 START DATE OF JULY 14.

Sorry, I just felt like we should go full circle on this thing.
unrv5.gif

I just don't get how she would die. Is there any threat at all right now outside of Hank that I'm forgetting? Unless they plan to introduce a new threat to everything early on.

Mr.Swag

Banned
This show is amazing. Remember when I first heard about it. Then I watched it, and it was better than I heard. Then season 3 started.

Then 4.
Then 5. So awesome.

I would be okay with anyone dying except for Jessie. It'd break my heart. He's pretty much the only person who seems to have matured and grown in a positive way, and is actually a better man than he was when it started.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I would be okay with anyone dying except for Jessie. It'd break my heart. He's pretty much the only person who seems to have matured and grown in a positive way, and is actually a better man than he was when it started.

I'd actually like a bleak as fuck ending like that.

NICE GUYS DIE WALT IS KING.

would be a bit of a curve all. I can't see it ending in anything but walts death though, I still think Jesse is going to make it out kingpin/getaway clean and happy.

Anson225

wow i just started the series and i gotta say walter is one the best character on TV. really love the chemistry :) between him and jesse. love hank's storyline too.

i'm in the middle of season 2 right now, the walter gone missing and the cold war with skyler arc is a little drag. but the meth business side is as good as usual.

hopefully its all uphill from here!

Just watched the first 2 episodes of the show (season 1). Seems...alright so far. Not sure what all the fuss is about, but will continue watching :)

EDIT: Just saw the other topic, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom