• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 1 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona7

Banned
YES.

SXYzc.png

BPRD

Banned
unrv5.gif

I always wondered if this was done by accident but they kept it, or made it happen. It doesn't seem like something they would write, and later just had skyler ask why there was a pizza on the roof.

Hindle

Banned
My theory is that Jesse will die and Walt survives, but Jesse will be the one who goes down with all the notoriety and infamy. Which as big as Walts ego has gotten as the show progressed, will be a fate worse then death, as it leaves him in the same place where the show started - a nobody.

BigAT

unrv5.gif

I always wondered if this was done by accident but they kept it, or made it happen. It doesn't seem like something they would write, and later just had skyler ask why there was a pizza on the roof.

Bryan "One Take" Cranston

BPRD

Banned
I dont know, they seem like they are kidding. Seems like a mistake kept still, but thanks for showing me that

Linius

Haha, never saw that one from Cranston. Great guy :lol

Maybe I should get a BB avatar as well. Too bad for Silent Bob.

I'm pretty LTTP on BB because I watched season one on Netflix about three weeks ago and just last week was all caught up and primed for this season.

Amazing show.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The official Breaking Bad page on Facebook really seems to be embracing these memes.

483942_10151027939472722_295445579_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
The official Breaking Bad page on Facebook really seems to be embracing these memes.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/483942_10151027939472722_295445579_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
They also posted a pretty spoilerific poster an hour or so ago (with warning, looks like they learned). Guess this is not the place to post a link to it?

They also posted a pretty spoilerific poster an hour or so ago (with warning, looks like they learned). Guess this is not the place to post a link to it?

I'm sure Cornballer will clarify but I'd imagine not. Maybe link it as opposed to putting it in image tags so people can choose whether to see it or not. There's also a spoiler thread if it you want to post it there so I imagine spoilers are off limits for this thread (or at least tagged) until it airs.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure Cornballer will clarify but I'd imagine not. Maybe link it as opposed to putting it in image tags so people can choose whether to see it or not. There's also a spoiler thread if it you want to post it there so I imagine spoilers are off limits for this thread (or at least tagged) until it airs.
Yeah I'd rather not visit that thread, clicking on the link to that poster (it says "Limited Edition Comic-Con Poster") was as far as I would go ;)
I was thinking about a spoiler-marked link, of course.

I just leave it at that. I'm sure who's interested will find it. It's really nice, and not too bad a spoiler.

psykomyko

Really hate that they are separating Part 1 and 2 by a year :(

Either way, I am pumped for this!

Bryan Cranston and Giancarlo Esposito better win the Actor and Supporting Actor Emmys this year.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Shit, I haven't rewatched season 4 yet. Not gonna have time :(

Maybe just Crawl Space through to Face Off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom