• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 1 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't imagine someone sticking a spoon under my eyelid while tattooing it, Those twins must have been in some hardcore gang shit with all the tatoos they had to cover up. im pretty sure they did prison time but glad they dont seem to be about that life no more. but shit idk, i haven;t seen in much anything other than bb, they were in some csi shit epsiode i think.

edit:even though i dont know them nor care about them as individual human beings.

edit2: that edit makes me sound like a douche but im just being really open and honest but take t however you feel.

I have managed to remain completely unspoiled for this season. I'm proud of myself, but also I've noticed a lot less of a media blitz than with season 4 - is this my imagination, or has it been a conscious decision not to reveal as much beforehand?

MIMIC

Banned
This is gonna suck.

I just got into Breaking Bad last year and I could watch episode after episode after episode after episode. Now I only get one per week :-/

Carbonox

ibxzDWzUbR0zjR.gif

A God.

Oh and I want his jacket. Mad swag.

Fry

This is gonna suck.

I just got into Breaking Bad last year and I could watch episode after episode after episode after episode. Now I only get one per week :-/

You can still delay your wait for the new season, and watch them all at once in a couple of months. =P

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
There are only 16 episodes of Breaking Bad left. The first half of season five will air this Summer, and the last eight episodes will air Summer 2013.

:/

sohois

I don't post too much in these TV megathreads, so i decided a new avatar would be fitting for Breaking Bad Season 5. Hope no one else has it.

Also its weird seeing this thread already have so many pages only a short while after going up, If I'm not mistaken it has already beaten the BB season 1 thread.

Rewatching the fourth season and Tyrus was such a waste of space-his character went no where. Really wish Claudette made a cameo to put him in place.

Can't wait for this sunday.

YES! Fantastic song, especially for that montage.

NO! Good god, this might be the only Breaking Bad song I actually hate. That being said, I do recognize it as a well selected song that is totally appropriate for Jesse.

lol really?!?!

I love "Money" so fucking much.

"I catch Donald Trump callin' me a Money Wizard."

Also, "Make a lot of money is the way to go" is just...amazing.

BigAT

lol really?!?!

I love "Money" so fucking much.

"I catch Donald Trump callin' me a Money Wizard."

Also, "Make a lot of money is the way to go" is just...amazing.

I can't even hear lyrics in it. All that my brain captures is "MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY" which begins bouncing around in my head and I can feel a stroke starting to form.

- Sepinwall's review *spoilers*
Cranston embraces the opportunity to play a Walt seemingly without limits, and the rest of the cast continues to rise to match him. As Jesse, fellow Emmy winner Aaron Paul also gets to play multiple roles — at various points, he's been Walt's student, partner, surrogate son and enemy — but ultimately, he's Mr. White's emotional victim, and Paul finds new depths of pain to put on display as Jesse ponders all that he's been through and done, always feeling things more deeply than Walt can. Skyler is more knowing of what Walt's become than Jesse, and Anna Gunn does some of her best work in the role to date in the season's early episodes.

CrankyJay

Banned
I've been keeping my mind off of BB by watching The Wire on HBO Go for the first time. Great show. Already halfway thru season 2.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
The Hank sneak peek, and Sepinwall's review - how spoilery are they? I've avoided everything so far, but I'm jonesing for a fix!
The Hank thing is an actual scene from the premiere so you're spoiling yourself out of a few minutes of the episode.

Sepinwall's review doesn't give away much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom