• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 2 - The Final Eight Episodes - Sundays on AMC - OT2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooshda

Neo Member
I always seem to pop up around this time, oh boy less than 3 hours until mayhem! I think most will live to see the next episode though, my thoughts. I think next week may be a disaster. :)

Heh, newish DrakeingBad from Friday:

aBSZ6E7.jpg

It seems so surreal to think Breaking Bad will be ending soon.

Here's to hoping the ending is as much beloved as the Sopranos ending was when it first aired.

Odds for death tonight:

Walt - 1000/1

Skyler - 15/1

Walt Jr - 15/1

Holly - 25/1

Hank - 13/1

Marie - 15/1

Todd - 10/1

Lydia - 8/1

Jesse - 12/1

Saul 20/1

Mononoke

Banned
Hank sucks for not caring about Jesse.

#teamjesse

Why would Hank care about Jesse? He views Jesse just as guilty as Walt. Jesse rolling on Walt doesn't absolve him from his crimes. To Hank, it just goes to show there is no honor among thieves. One of the most telling parts in the last episode is where Hank was looking over Jesse's story, and noticed that Walt kept going out of his way to save him over and over again. He probably think Jesse is just an idiot junkie.

Prez

I'm going to guess Gomez and maybe Marie will die tonight. Walt called for Jesse to be killed, they'll find him and go after him in Hank's house and only Hank and Jesse will get away.

I just want to throw this out one more time as it seems like the logical direction the show goes in:

Walt puts a hit on Jesse, Jack and Todd trace him to Hank's, they break in and kill Jesse, taking out Hank (and possibly Marie) along the way, and Walt is forced to deal with the guilt. He has Saul disappear him so he doesn't have to face Skyler and Walt Jr, then returns a year later with his flash-forward gun to hunt down Jack and Todd--or someone.

Mononoke

Banned
I just want to throw this out one more time as it seems like the logical direction the show goes in:

Walt puts a hit on Jesse, Jack and Todd trace him to Hank's, they break in and kill Jesse, taking out Hank (and possibly Marie) along the way, and Walt is forced to deal with the guilt. He has Saul disappear him so he doesn't have to face Skyler and Walt Jr, then returns a year later with his flash-forward gun to hunt down Jack and Todd--or someone.

I don't think Jesse will die. BUT I do think you are correct. Walt does not know that Hank is working with Jesse, and I think that Todd will end up killing someone else in the process (Hank or Marie).

That would be crazy but do you really think Hank and Jesse would both die in the same episode?

Though since there's only 4 episodes left, I could see that happening.

inm8num2

I don't get it, how is Aaron's especially hinting at anything? Hinting at something that already happened sure, but not much new.

I'd say this is a pretty bonafide confirmation of what some might have only marginally suspected.

PAUL SAYS
“At the end of episode 4, you see something trigger inside of Jesse’s mind and he thinks, ‘Wait a minute, I know this guy so well. I have an idea.’ And his idea is perfect. It’s going to come out of left field and it’s going to surprise everyone. It surprised the hell out of me. I think Walt was so used to being able to manipulate Jesse, he never really had to take him too seriously, because he could always control him. But now, that’s not really the case.”

that Giant Jesse vs Heisenbot battle was crazy. they must have blown up half of albuquerque in the process before the crystal blue sword came out

edit: whoops, not spoiler thread

If Jesse dies, I really hope he goes out in a better way than dying at the hands of Todd.

amnesiac

Why would Hank care about Jesse? He views Jesse just as guilty as Walt. Jesse rolling on Walt doesn't absolve him from his crimes. To Hank, it just goes to show there is no honor among thieves. One of the most telling parts in the last episode is where Hank was looking over Jesse's story, and noticed that Walt kept going out of his way to save him over and over again. He probably think Jesse is just an idiot junkie.

I just hoped Hank and Jesse would form a power team or something :(

maharg

idspispopd
Hank sucks for not caring about Jesse.

#teamjesse

To be fair, who on the show has ever liked Jesse at first glance, only to become his best bud later on? Leaving aside the question of whether Walt's awful behaviour counts as affection.

Walt, Jane, Mike, and Gus all thought he was a loser when they met him. I don't remember if Andrea liked him off the bat, and Saul likes anyone who makes him money.

To be fair, who on the show has ever liked Jesse at first glance, only to become his best bud later on? Leaving aside the question of whether Walt's awful behaviour counts as affection.

Walt, Jane, Mike, and Gus all thought he was a loser when they met him. I don't remember if Andrea liked him off the bat, and Saul likes anyone who makes him money.

This reminds me of how Mike hated Jesse at first but then in Shotgun he started to warm up to him after he saved Mike and money from those "thieves".

I wonder if the same thing will happen with Hank and Jesse, like Jesse's plan starts to bear fruit and Hank is impressed and maybe even develops a little bit of respect for him.

I'm not seeing anything there. :/ Spoiler what you think it is!

Walt is not taking Jesse seriously as a threat. The call to Todd may be something other than a hit. Jesse pulls out something brilliant to fuck with Walt, Walt realizes what he could do, has to have Jesse taken out.

I think that Saul will tell badger that Walt had mistaken his name for beaver and in a fit of rage he will go to Walt's house and kill all his family and spray Heisenberg over his wall. Walt thinking that Todd and his uncle are after him will leave town. Only after he will find out it was badger who committed this act, thus the final showdown of Walt with the m60 vs badger and skinny Pete.

FZZ

Banned
Walt is gonna go GOD mode. My prediction is
he'll end up saving Jesse
maybe not in the episode that's coming up, but later down the line.

Wilbur

Banned
I think that Saul will tell badger that Walt had mistaken his name for beaver and in a fit of rage he will go to Walt's house and kill all his family and spray Heisenberg over his wall. Walt thinking that Todd and his uncle are after him will leave town. Only after he will find out it was badger who committed this act, thus the final showdown of Walt with the m60 vs badger and skinny Pete.

BREAKING_BEAver

Walt thinks Badger's name is Beaver

Jim Beaver is the one who sold Walt the gun in the flashforward

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT

Anustart

You guys wanna hear my theory? I don't think you're ready for it though..

I believe, that Walt is about to become the target of a systematic process of intimidation and manipulation the likes of which
I can't say the rest, it's too deep

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

Your name is what makes this.

FZZ

Banned
Perhaps the flash-forward is him planning to
break Jesse out of prison
?

That's what I was thinking as well, or maybe
Jesse was kidnapped by the Nazis where he is forced to cook for them and Walt has to bust him out.

Either seems very plausible to me, but it might be too obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom