• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Meet Up Episode VII: Jeremy Hunt Strikes Again - Sat 28th Sept 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Is that on the Saturday? I might come up early if some folks are in town already.
That would be well swell dood.
Fucking flatmate hunting bollocks. Looks like I've only got one tomorrow morning so I should be able to attend. Wasn't sure if I'd get a last minute flood of viewers today.
Sounds cool.
Yep. Ticket is eight quid in advance but you get £11 worth of drink with it apparently. http://britishstreetfood.co.uk/
I'll probably look into this later fella. I'll keep you guys updated.

Also, PM's heading to you two with my mobile number.

jimbor, do we have to buy tickets in advance or can we just pay when we get there?

Jed, you definitely need to come up early and hang with us.

I was thinking of heading into town at midday.

One really annoying thing, there is no central line all weekend between Liverpool Street and Loughton, so that shafts us a little bit, but there are alternatives.

jimbor

Banned
jimbor, do we have to buy tickets in advance or can we just pay when we get there?

One really annoying thing, there is no central line all weekend between Liverpool Street and Loughton, so that shafts us a little bit, but there are alternatives.

I've tweeted them to find out. Will let you know.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
ticket bought. I'll be in town sometime around 1-2ish, prob more like 1. That gives time for food, drinking and maybe even a sneaky trip to a comic shop. Fuck yeah!

f0rk

What are you guys doing in the day? I was thinking about looking for somewhere to buy a suit but I don't really know where I'm going

What are you guys doing in the day? I was thinking about looking for somewhere to buy a suit but I don't really know where I'm going

We're hanging out in Dalston Yard Street Food Festival.

Depends on how much you want to spend on the suit as to where you want to go

jimbor

Banned
ticket bought. I'll be in town sometime around 1-2ish, prob more like 1. That gives time for food, drinking and maybe even a sneaky trip to a comic shop. Fuck yeah!

A man of action. Fuck it, I'll get mine and Selfish Pizza's too. I highly recommend the Bao stall, so fucking tasty.

jimbor

Banned

Tix are five or six quid on the door if they're not sold out but don't include the free pint and free cocktail.

I just ordered mine.

f0rk

We're hanging out in Dalston Yard Street Food Festival.

Depends on how much you want to spend on the suit as to where you want to go

Will you still be there around 5-6? Sounds like a good place for dinner if it's still going then?
I think me and a friend are going to go on a bit of an adventure and go suit shopping by starting at the top and working our way down till we get to a price I can deal with.

I'll PM you my mobile number.

Will you still be there around 5-6? Sounds like a good place for dinner if it's still going then?
I think me and a friend are going to go on a bit of an adventure and go suit shopping by starting at the top and working our way down till we get to a price I can deal with.

I'll PM you my mobile number.

Our tickets are for the day session which is 12-6 but let us know where you are and we'll see if we can meet up

afoni

Banned
if i don't remember where the pub is tomorrow, i might try and spot some of you and say hello tomorrow

i might be wearing a panda hat

MIGHT

I'll have to bail unfortunately, can't come to this. Sister's over, so family stuff. I would just be singing praises over the new Wolfenstein and Tearaway. She really wants to see that Prisoners movie.

Hope the rest of you have fun! :D

afoni

Banned
I think I worked out where the pub is. If not, I think I have Mike's number just in case I find myself in Croydon by accident.

I've lost my voice though, so expect some sexy, sultry words from me, everyone.

NinjaBoiX

Have fun guys!

Anyone down at the Expo tomorrow? That's when i'll be there.
Me, Mike and Musha are there tomorrow afternoon dude if you want to hook up. I'm fairly sure there will be others too, but I can't keep track of who is there when.

Long and the short buddy, you'll have some company!

afoni

Banned
Me, Mike and Musha are there tomorrow afternoon dude if you want to hook up. I'm fairly sure there will be others too, but I can't keep track of who is there when.

Long and the short buddy, you'll have some company!
Group of 20+ people? Sounds ace.

I might be about tomorrow to hang around, but I might be meeting people. 50/50

afoni

Banned
Someone wanna meet up outside at 7 to head to the pub?

Also, sorry Coldman. My connection has been complete ass in here today.

f0rk

I'm leaving now then. Your map was rubbish Mike it's actually super easy for me to get to Earl's Court. I am the king of the underground now

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Stupid traffic and diversions that journey planner failed to tell me about mean I'm definitely going to be much later than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom