• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Meet Up Episode VII: Jeremy Hunt Strikes Again - Sat 28th Sept 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just arrived at the meeting spot and there are cops all over. They're saying I can't leave until I answer some questions. One guy keeps telling me to take a seat. What the hell is going on? Is this some kind of sick joke?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Got my train safe and sound. Great fun tonight guys, had a great time meeting lots of new folks. Good times were had. Welcome to the crew newbies!

afoni

Banned
Loading was ace, even if the place couldn't house us. I've legitimately lost my voice due to all that shouting at Goldeneye, Mario Kart and whatever the fuck that beach volley ball game was.

BritGAF meets are always gooduns.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sometimes I eat chicken n rice
When I'm living in a gangstas paradise.
But when that doesn't suffice
I move from the gangstas paradise.

Meteorain

For those of you who actually are wondering about Lirlond and give a shit about his wellbeing. He is fucked off his face and thus resting in the guest room at my place. Goddamn Scots; nuisances.

He kept asking which bus goes to Crystal Palace :lol :lol

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
For those of you who actually are wondering about Lirlond and give a shit about his wellbeing. He is fucked off his face and thus resting in the guest room at my place. Goddamn Scots; nuisances.

He kept asking which bus goes to Crystal Palace :lol :lol[
omg

lmfao

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
amaze

F6tN34ah.jpg

OJ7CmWBh.jpg

jimbor

Banned
I think my favourite part was when people were looking for me when i was on stage with everybody else the whole time. How can you miss this stunning visage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom