• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf meet up Episode VIII: Christmas Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
Should've toddled on over to Waterloo to keep me company. All I had was an annoying couple parroting some stupid Youtube video for 3 hours and a punk rocker who kept talking to the pigeons and laughing to himself.
That's not far from Euston. Had I known you were there, I would've joined you and we could've even carried on with the drinking hijinks. It would've been better than sitting in Euston and freezing my balls off. It got so cold at one point, I felt sick.

Still can't believe I got punched in the face

Did anyone who was relatively sober see it? I couldn't even tell you if I was sat down or standing up when it happened.

Oh well

Symphonia

Banned

Did anyone who was relatively sober see it? I couldn't even tell you if I was sat down or standing up when it happened.

Oh well
You were hitting on another guys bird, you even admitted to it. Still, shitty thing to do for him to punch you and, had I been there and seen it, I would've had your back. United we stand, divided we fall. Or at least get smacked in the face.

I told him to fuck off? Lol I guess I lind of asked for it. I remember being fairly blasé about the confrontation. Don't remember the girl. Hopefully she was worth the fuss.

Symphonia

Banned
I told him to fuck off? Lol I guess I lind of asked for it. I remember being fairly blasé about the confrontation. Don't remember the girl. Hopefully she was worth the fuss.
All I remember is waiting outside with Mikeside and afoni after being ushered along by the bouncer - that damn woman giving birth, curse her - and you walking up to us with a busted nose saying some birds boyfriend punched you.

afoni

Banned
All I remember is waiting outside with Mikeside and afoni after being ushered along by the bouncer - that damn woman giving birth, curse her - and you walking up to us with a busted nose saying some birds boyfriend punched you.

Me? Unless you'd drunk far too much and were seeing things, I wasn't there.

Clearly, I left too early.

Yeah, I'm starting to think I should have gone to Last Resort with everyone. Sounds like some Christmas miracle kind of shit went down.

Let's see... dapper got decked, Mike pulled, some poor woman had a seizure, Eggy bought a fuckton of presents, I accidentally ordered £32 worth of jagerbombs (which Wiseblade ended up paying for, thanks again)... Think that's it.

Tash even made it through the night. Bless him.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, I'm starting to think I should have gone to Last Resort with everyone. Sounds like some Christmas miracle kind of shit went down.
Do you like to be a experience a human pinball machine? Because that's what the dancefloor basically turned into.

And no Gangster's Paradise. Booo.

Symphonia

Banned
Me? Unless you'd drunk far too much and were seeing things, I wasn't there.
You're lying to me.

Why are you lying to me?

I may, or may not, have been a wee bit drunk by that point and was seeing things. I mwan, I was out of it in Big Red...

Seanspeed

Banned

Oh well
No shit? Damn man, I don't know how on earth I missed all that. Near the end there? I guess its cuz I was hitting on a chick myself for a while(a bit more successfully it sounds like lol).

That sucks, though. Wasn't bad was it? How's your face feel? haha

Mikeside

Let's see... dapper got decked, Mike pulled, some poor woman had a seizure, Eggy bought a fuckton of presents, I accidentally ordered £32 worth of jagerbombs (which Wiseblade ended up paying for, thanks again)... Think that's it.

Tash even made it through the night. Bless him.

Not related, I'll add

eggybob

Unconfirmed Member
Guys. What the hell happened when I left! Also, this year has no become very easy for friends Christmas presents.

jimbor

Banned
Can't believe I missed out on the Christmas presents!
What was the best one?

Dapper got season 4 of Downton on blu ray. That's actually what the fight was about, Dapper insisted to anybody that would listen that it was the best season by far,

decaf

Just got back from London early this morning. Thanks for a great time out BritGAF. Totally dying from a sore throat now though!

Can't believe I missed out on the Christmas presents!
What was the best one?
A few of us, myself included, got sealed copies of Football Manager 2014 for a quid! That's my flatmate's Christmas present sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom