• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call Of Duty 2014 to be revealed May 4th

Lucifon

What's on May 4th then in terms of sporting events? I'm assuming it's going to be a trailer/ad during some event.

minty_jpg

610.gif

What a waste of bandwidth. They haven't shown anything and already, page one, an anti COD post.

kick51

Banned
i hope this one has guns, shootin', and murica and dramatic parts where british people are yelling stuff like everything is really important and tense and explosions and shit

Erasus

Havent had fun with CoD since WaW and MW2. PC versions sucked, might get this?

Are they doing 2 CoDs? Cant believe they are already dropping last gens install base.

Lynq

Banned
So... who exactly is responsible for CoD 2014?

If Sledgehammer, it may be something interesting. Everything will be better than another Infinity Ward CoD.

Xater

I'm not falling for the COD bullshit again

I say that every year ;(

It's pretty easy. Just don't buy it. I haven't since MW3 and I don't miss it. I pay attention to the info and later read impressions just to learn it's the same shit again.

Poor?? Ghosts SP was poor and utter nonsense. MW3 campaign was fantastic though not as memorable as MW2.

Yes, poor. That was one of the most boring FPS campaigns I have ever played. probably also had the most turret sequences ever.

Kacho

Very excited to see what Sledgehammer has done. After being massively disappointed by Ghosts, I'm really hoping this is a return to quality CoD.

What a waste of bandwidth. They haven't shown anything and already, page one, an anti COD post.

Nah, I play them. But for someone not to expect just another rehash that's been going on since COD4 are delusional. There are too many original games coming out later in the year for people to even "give a shit" about this. But whatever, like I said, I'll play it but it's not on the radar.

LAA

Surprised people here are actually somewhat excited over this, COD has never been great for me.
Campaign has been decent/good, but multiplayer holds nothing for me, certainly not worth the price they charge for a game that is pretty much a reskin every year.

Dysun

Can't wait to play some Call of Duty again. Ghosts was total shit, I ended up going back to Black Ops 2 when I want to scratch that itch

Top Bottom