• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts 30 second Ad leaked, new console called Xbox?

i'll wait for it at the reveal considering its in 30 minutes dudes.

Xbox is a horrible name.

Xbox Now is even worst.

Xbox infinity is pretty strong.

I don't see any new trailer. Clicking on the ad just brings to me the CoD: Ghosts site and gives me the option to play the old mask trailer.

Whompa

um...new engine? Someone cut that footage with blops 2 or mw2/3. I see no difference.

Also: xbox? Hasn't the WiiU been flopping pretty bad because of the same naming convention?

Overdoziz

Banned
Shitty gif!

iYIjn5Pcw5iB7.gif

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
It's possible they won't reveal the name until, maybe, E3? It'll be just 'Xbox' until then? Kind of like codenames used before when things have been revealed (e.g. NGP -> PSVita)?

Well...probably not. Just putting it out there.

As for CoD, I guess we'll see a live demo rather than just a teaser trailer today. It does look pretty cross-generational though :/ Not very surprising, but after Activision's teasing I thought it might lead on next-gen then downport to current gen.

um...new engine? Someone cut that footage with blops 2 or mw2/3. I see no difference.

Also: xbox? Hasn't the WiiU been flopping pretty bad because of the same naming convention?

Not all to do with the name. It had a lot to do with the fact Nintendo messed up how they unveiled it, concentrating on the controller as well as they haven't shown a game technically that looks all that different to consoles that have been on the market for 6/7 years.

I don't think MS will have an issue with the name Xbox.

scoobs

oh for the love of god theyre using the same graphics engine again. If you're releasing on next gen hardware, please use it.

Darryl

Banned
could be the next xbox version, just at a glance it looked like it had better lighting and some sparkly particle effects. not sure what people would expect when 95% sales of the next CoD are going to be coming from PS3/360

Top Bottom