• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Announces Street Fighter x Tekken Live Reality Show "Cross Assault"

FinKL

In your video I want to see you complete a hard combo then do the ric flair strut and call out someone that is well known in the FGC.

Put some life into it, Son.

LOL, don't forget to call them a fraud, that way the e-beef follows you all the way to the set

I was already thinking of doing something wrestling-related, but I guess you guys already assumed that because of the "Beef" in my name.

PS: It's named after the food, not the term for "having beef with someone."

GeoNeo

I disagree.
I was already thinking of doing something wrestling-related, but I guess you guys already assumed that because of the "Beef" in my name.

PS: It's named after the food, not the term for "having beef with someone."

Actually...I seen you post in wrestling related posts before, so I thought it would be perfect for you.

Also, I assumed your name in relation to the food. IE: You like studying and handling meat.

In this case Beef.

Actually...I seen you post in wrestling related posts before, so I thought it would be perfect for you.

Also, I assumed your name in relation to the food. IE: You like studying and handling meat.

In this case Beef.

Then no confusion!

I'd post what promo I was getting inspiration from, but I don't want to give people ideas. God dammit, why do the friends of mine who have video cameras all live so damn far away? One of them is a film major too, DAMMIT!!
KuGsj.gif

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Yeah, I'd love for the chance to get into this but sadly I'm not a U.S citizen.

For sure though don't pass up this shot man.

AAK

Desk should apply

Easily the most crazy execution display ive ever seen.

WHAAAATTTT???? With that level of dexterity, execution, and reaction time.... why isn't this guy competing?

I mean, with that level of skill you can definitely do something with that that could get you paid. That is pretty much the equivalent of witnessing someone do a pull up with just 2 fingers hanging on the bar. Daigo's 2004 parry isn't even in the same league as what I just saw in that video. And 3rd Strike's inputs are pretty damn hard.

Or... it's fake, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

WHAAAATTTT???? With that level of dexterity, execution, and reaction time.... why isn't this guy competing?

I mean, with that level of skill you can definitely do something with that that could get you paid. That is pretty much the equivalent of witnessing someone do a pull up with just 2 fingers hanging on the bar. Daigo's 2004 parry isn't even in the same league as what I just saw in that video.

Or... it's fake, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Desk has gone on record that his fundamentals aren't very strong. He only competed in CVS2 but that was years ago.

Execution isn't everything.

AAK

That video shows a lot more than execution. It shows knowledge of the game and reaction speed. And with that dexterity, he can definitely adjust in a tournament setting. Yeah, you're right all those things aside, there's definitely the mind games and versus fundamentals that come into play. But regardless, being capable of that feat puts you way in the upper echelons among the FGC.

AAK

I can answer any questions you have, but I won't be able to get into too much detail. It's going to be awesome though.

You work for Capcom? Cool. My question is, do you have the individual coaches for each team selected already?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I wanna see sherryjenix, starslay3r, kanoe as possible girls on the show. girls that play/follow the scene. etc.

I want to see some of the big names too !

SmokeMaxX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUs36eG7I8&feature=related

No fake ass "frag dolls" thanks. You know damn well this girl has never played these fighters in her life.

Put kadey on this shit...she is real and does a ton of good things for the fgc here.
I actually am pretty sure that I know of that person. (If she's who I'm thinking about) She's legit. She's one of the very few posters of the Mississippi thread on SRK.

Also +1 for sherryjenix. datass.jpg

Chris is in China still as far as what Aquasilk said during Big Two today, but we have not confirmed anyone to commentate yet.

This should be a priority. Fly him back if you have to. The first question the people organizing this should have asked themselves is, "Will Chris Hu be available?"

shaowebb

Of course, I've already done so ;P

I'd be the ultimate TEAMTEKKEN person.

There are ppl out there that still don't know I'm a TEKKEN guy not a SF guy ;)

Who do you play the most in Tekken thats in SFxT so far? I'd love to know what the Santa Claus of TE sticks uses to body folks. My guess is you still plan on rocking King/ Kazuya from your avatar.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Undecided. Maybe PS3 since it has Cole from inFAMOUS, but that is Capcom's call.
Is EMP Lord 'Jonts' the host?

Anyway this is going to be my Big Brother im gonna eat it up with a spoon @__@

shaowebb

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My thoughts.

Get some real niggas on the show like SkeletorG. (If you don't know who this is shame on you)

Get Magus1234 on the show because he is amazing on the mic. (Darry too!) Plus know damn well the fat chicks will love his style, and bravado.

Get Mike Ross on the show for the gay community.

Get Aris (Tekken SC head) on the show for the "I know you looking at me because you racist ass motherfucker who scared I'm going to hijack a plane antics" (Oh...and he is one of the most insightful people in the community who keeps it fucking real and does not jerk around)

Get some more Tekken heads on the show like RIP, Mr Naps, and JustframeJames.

Get some fresh people we don't know about yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUs36eG7I8&feature=related

No fake ass "frag dolls" thanks. You know damn well this girl has never played these fighters in her life.

Put kadey on this shit...she is real and does a ton of good things for the fgc here.

shake
my
fucking
head.

Fucking attention whores. :/

shaowebb

This video of Red is hilarious. He just goes off on a tangent raging on cast, Capcom, plasma chuckers, and gems. Put him on the show for this kind of stuff! I'd tune in for more Red promos.

Top Bottom