• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Announces Street Fighter x Tekken Live Reality Show "Cross Assault"

This video of Red is hilarious. He just goes off on a tangent raging on cast, Capcom, plasma chuckers, and gems. Put him on the show for this kind of stuff! I'd tune in for more Red promos.

I like how he shits on Capcom, the game, other games, Namco, Tekken, etc. He just doesn't care.

And rage pull-ups are best pull-ups.

Definitely going to check out his channel, biosnake20

Westlo

El Sloth

Banned
Valle confirmed for team Street Fighter coach.

He's the only player I've seen who could be considered "legendary" that lugs that big ass stick around to tournaments.

And then there's the Ryu art.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the Tekken team coach is probably a Yoshimitsu main.

Who plays yoshimitsu? Also i think if its not a yoshimitsu main then its gonna be aris. Valle is almost guaranteed as the other coach.

Dartastic

He's the only player I've seen who could be considered "legendary" that lugs that big ass stick around to tournaments.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the Tekken team coach is probably a Yoshimitsu main.
I'm just glad that when I played SF x Tekken at E3 last year, I took a round off Valle. :p

MarkMan?

I'm sure its been asked 100 times over so forgive me but is the fgc turning around on this game or is still considered SSF4:AE's ugly, awkward little brother that loves DLC?

Chavelo

When I saw that middle finger, I knew instantly what coach it was gonna be for the Tekken side.

Fuckin' Aris is gonna tear that ass. WOOT!

Oh, and Valle was easy to guess. That choice I can respect.

Chavelo

Another thought:

Sp00ky + IPW streaming it.
Max helping.
Valle coaching (LevelUp Live).
Aris coaching (Avoiding The Puddle).

This is like the Superstar group of the FGC.

AAK

Only current legendary Yoshimitsu player is QDogg. But 1) He's Black, and 2) He sounds like one of the the nicest guys in the Tekken community back when it was filled with villains, so he's not the type to flick off the camera.

Aris's main characters: Dragunov, Armor King, and Feng Wei... for which none of them are gonna be in SFxT. But he knows how to play Yoshi pretty well. Defeated MLG Raleigh champion JFJ with him during one of the EWGF's. Plus the Beard at the end definitely gives it away.

Stay free, Cross Counter

They'll be there for sure... and he'll get revenge against PL for MR.

Top Bottom