• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CC: ‘Justice League’, ‘Aquaman’, ‘BR 2049’, Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One" and more

Well, Warner Bros. is going to give attendees a Comic-Con to remember with superheroes and Steven Spielberg. The Burbank-based studio will be taking over Hall H on Saturday starting at 11AM to show off their platinum 2017-2018 slate.

Warner Bros.
The Justice League gang will be there with Ben Affleck (Batman), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman), Jason Momoa (Aquaman), Ezra Miller (The Flash) and Ray Fisher (Cyborg), not only talking up and showing off their Nov. 17 release, but also Christmas 2018’s Aquaman from director James Wan.

Oscar winner Spielberg himself will be there with his feature adaptation of Ernest Cline’s popular YA novel Ready Player One and the pic’s cast which includes Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke, T.J. Miller, as well as Cline who co-wrote and co-screenwriter Zak Penn. Ready Player One opens Easter weekend, March 30.

latest

More at link
This is in two weeks.

Slayven

Interested in Ready Player one, I liked the book. But the book was so far up it's own ass it coughed farts

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Interested in Ready Player one, I liked the book. But the book was so far up it's own ass it coughed farts

I hope its totally different with the same premise as the book was.... not good at all.

Chris R

TJ Miller is involved with RPO?

It turns out I can go from mildly optimistic to redbox with a free credit really damn quick.

Still no live streaming from comic con right? I though i read somewhere they were thinking about it. Whatever, WB will most likely post them right after on youtube. They did last year if i remember right.

Anyway, hype. First look at Aquaman.

Slayven

Still no live streaming from comic con right? I though i read somewhere they were thinking about it. Whatever, WB will most likely post them right after on youtube. They did last year if i remember right.

It makes no sense.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Comic Con seems like its falling off all around and the no streaming thing is just one of its issues.

Ahh, i want that hype footage of the crowd in hd. Like, it actually doesn´t matter but it gives that extra oohmpf. Like with the Twilight Princess E3 reveal. Guess it will be potato cam footage again.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I have no idea what i'm supposed to expect from Spielberg RPO. I read the book, but, still. So looking forward to, something.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
RPO is such a garbage book I can't imagine the movie being worse.

I mean, it's borderline unreadable.

El Topo

I enjoyed RPO when I read it, but thought it was just horrendous when I revisited it.

Hey, have you ever heard of <insert popular 80s media>?
Are we not really weird that we know about <insert popular 80s media>?
Ha, those professional people will never be able to crack obscure puzzles based on <insert popular 80s media>. The future is ours!

Unless you're at comic con for autographs, what difference does it make? You already know Superman is in the movie, why spoil the scenes with him in it.

Jabronium

Oh no, they actually made RPO? Ugh. Book was awful imo, but much of that is probably all the reverence and hype surrounding it.

Slightly more interested in JL after WW, but really, would just be happy with WW2.

Top Bottom