• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: Mueller's team met with Russia dossier author

But

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Why Isn't the Senate Intel Committee looking into the Fake News Networks in OUR country to see why so much of our news is just made up-FAKE!

Guess that explains why he's been going apeshit up the max.

I think they are?

arent they looking into brietbart and infowars.

real fake news right there trump

Listening to Hannity right now and he has Jay Sekulow and some woman from Circa News on and they are actually trying to tie everything to....

Wait for it...

HILLARY!!!!

Shocking!!!

Here’s the scoop and you heard it here first.

While Never-Trump Republicans may have started this, it was Democrats who took it over. So majority of this was done through Democrats.

It’s also full of untruths and has been almost entirely disproven, like the hookers peeing on the bed at the Ritz.

The whole purpose of the Dossier was an attempt by Russia to undermine the Trump campaign and help the Clintons, and the FBI (more specifically Comey) were involved because they paid for this info.

At this point I’m convinced that the Clintons are ultra powerful and have control over so much of the world and it’s leaders.

So much power. Big power. Tremendous power.

Here’s the scoop and you heard it here first.

While Never-Trump Republicans may have started this, it was Democrats who took it over. So majority of this was done through Democrats.

It’s also full of untruths and has been almost entirely disproven, like the hookers peeing on the bed at the Ritz.

The whole purpose of the Dossier was an attempt by Russia to undermine the Trump campaign and help the Clintons, and the FBI (more specifically Comey) were involved because they paid for this info.

Obama was the one who started it too, just so he could spy on Trump. He can't be trusted.

More like "Laid" Steel, am I right?!

*high-five mishap*

image.php

ZOONAMI

So, the rosneft deal, ukraine platform change, and lifting sanctions talk I’m sure are under extreme scrutiny right now.

Mueller will get the goods.

Listening to Hannity right now and he has Jay Sekulow and some woman from Circa News on and they are actually trying to tie everything to....

Wait for it...

HILLARY!!!!

The money I would pay to see Mueller indict shitstains like Hannity.

So much money.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
Is that confirmed?

DC could be anyone in the White House as well, presumably. Kushner?
I don’t think that’s confirmed... Flynn is likely tied to the VA one, however. The FBI started the VA Grand Jury first IIRC and Flynn was probably their earliest target in all of this. Sometime after the VA Grand Jury began Mueller started another one up in DC after he had taken over the investigation.

antonz

On a cuphead boss scale, how far are we until something big happens?

I imagine guys like Flynn and Manafort are already dead in the water. Mueller and his team are just making sure everything is locked down so Trump cannot pardon and potentially try to leverage such indictments to squeal on bigger fish.

Zubz

Banned
On a cuphead boss scale, how far are we until something big happens?

I've yet to pick Cuphead up, but for general boss terms, Flynn & Manafort are in pinch mode at a minimum, & Mueller seems to be pretty good about stocking up for the final battle.

Tahnit

Banned
Say the entire GOP is in on this. Say the Republican Party is killed off.

I think there would have to be a constitutional amendment done to elect a new government. Start over. That or let democrats rule for awhile.

Because it’s looking more and more like the GOP is in on this.

Zolo

I think there would have to be a constitutional amendment done to elect a new government. Start over. That or let democrats rule for awhile.

Some members. Nowhere near the party as a whole. They also passed Russia sanctions recently near unanimously. The GOP's main concern is that bad looks on Trump equal bad looks on the GOP as a whole. That said, Russia has put out its feelers to get some of their money involved with politicians to make them more work in Russian interests.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

The GOP is literally a coalition of short term business interests who want low taxes and no regulation (as well as lucrative contracts) who secure their votes by tricking stupid and gullible people or riling up racists and Christians.

There isn’t really another meaningful component.

Their policies are always bad for the economy so one thing that could accelerate change is eliminating quarterly reporting and forcing businesses to think in long term scale.

Top Bottom