• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

Bii

Well guys, got the results of my CT scan this morning.

Not good. They identified several additional abnormal lymph nodes. Going to talk to an endocrinologist to discuss what to do now in a couple hours here. My internist said biopsy is probably the next step.

I'm hoping the best for you.

I have a close friend who is going through something similar.

Not good. They identified several additional abnormal lymph nodes. Going to talk to an endocrinologist to discuss what to do now in a couple hours here. My internist said biopsy is probably the next step.

Sorry to hear that Echo. Hope that everything goes as well as it can for you from here. Stay positive, which will be easier if you don't read any Valiant books.

Oh man. So sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes okay.

Ah shit, man. Hope you're okay :(

Damn. I hope you can get some level of good news soon. Again, best wishes.

So... totally irrespective of its quality (which is actually fairly high), we can all agree that Batman/TMNT is like the platonic ideal of a crossover comic, yeah? All other crossover comics are the shadows it casts on the wall of the cave. It's not even necessarily the best, but it hits literally every note you'd expect and incorporates them all pretty damn well.

anaron

Sorry to hear that, hope everything ends up ok.

keiichi

That's shitty news, sorry to hear that Echo!

Im so sorry to hear that Echo. Best of luck going forward.

Anyone want a digital copy of Gwenpool? My friend gave me a copy, but I had already bought it.

I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck man, you got this.

So no one has any good Luke Cage stuff ro suggest?

Fuck man. Good luck.

Vyer

All the best to you echo. Hoping it turns out ok, and if it is cancer you beat its ass like Batfleck beats on common thugs.

Messi

I had swelling of lymph nodes a few years back. I ended up in hospital and had to have an operation.

Fuck Lymph Nodes.

Is the new Doctor Strange comic series worth checking out? Want to read more about the character, the art looks great

Finally got all 60 issues of Punisher MAX, excited to dive in

Is the new Doctor Strange comic series worth checking out? Want to read more about the character, the art looks great

Finally got all 60 issues of Punisher MAX, excited to dive in

Absolutely, it's one of Marvel's best books at the moment. Bachalo is putting in amazing work and the story is weird, fun and compelling. Highly recommended

mreddie

Fuck. Hope everything works out in your favor.

Damn. Very sorry to hear that. ComicGAF is rooting for you, man!

That's rough, but you can beat it!

Owzers

I'm not really liking the Infinity Gauntlet SW tie-in, i didn't know what to expect outside of it being gauntlet related and it does indeed involve gauntlets but they kiinda lost me at
Thanos scheming on a Thanos

Also Dark Souls 3 arrived, let the cursing begin! I think they make the loading times extra long in order to give you a goooooood long time to swear.

Sadist

Can't say anything else really, but you can beat it Ecoshift!

As for comics, I only read Spider-Man today. Was a fun read.

I'm not really liking the Infinity Gauntlet SW tie-in, i didn't know what to expect outside of it being gauntlet related and it does indeed involve gauntlets but they kiinda lost me at
Thanos scheming on a Thanos

Also Dark Souls 3 arrived, let the cursing begin! I think they make the loading times extra long in order to give you a goooooood long time to swear.
The loading times are ok actually. Bloodborne's were appalling to start with.

Zombine

Banned
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Keeping my head up. I beat cancer once already, I can do it again, if it comes to that.

You can do it brother!

Focus on positivity, keep your head up and your stress wicked low. Basically don't bum yourself out by looking at valiant art.

tim1138

So I bought only my second original art page from one of my favorite artist, Juan Ferreyra. This particular page is from New Suicide Squad #18 p3. It only cost $120! If your not familar with Juan, he pencils, blacks, and water colors on paper and then scans it in Photoshop and adds effects.

With effects

Rt3wjHu.jpg

The art I'm getting.

eUytj5N.jpg

This is cool

This is not cool.
Kick its ass again Echo!

Started on the 3rd Fourth World Omnibus. Just read the first issue , Forever People #7 and it is amazing! I could read a full series of these five going on Dr.Who type of adventures.

:(

Top Bottom