• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

Korupt, thats pretty dope. I love that last panel on the page you bought

No feelings about the loss today?

Barca have been pretty bad lately. I guess this is what happens when your midfield creativity solely rests on a 31 year old Iniesta

back to back CL champs hasnt been done yet so it was a long shot but recent results in La Liga have not been great...

VanWinkle

Well guys, got the results of my CT scan this morning.

Not good. They identified several additional abnormal lymph nodes. Going to talk to an endocrinologist to discuss what to do now in a couple hours here. My internist said biopsy is probably the next step.

Sorry to hear that. Hoping things get sorted out quickly for you.

Joker_graphic_novel_Cover.jpg

Anyone read this? How is it? Also, found Civil War! Totally thought i'd lost it before I read it, moving my room around has paid off! Can't wait to read it now.

Messi

What is your avatar.

Sunstone

Korupt, thats pretty dope. I love that last panel on the page you bought

No feelings about the loss today?

Barca have been pretty bad lately. I guess this is what happens when your midfield creativity solely rests on a 31 year old Iniesta

back to back CL champs hasnt been done yet so it was a long shot but recent results in La Liga have not been great...

They didn't want it enough. Sad to see that they only started trying when they went behind. Don't even feel like that penalty that should have been awarded at the end would have been deserved.

They are tired, they played almost every weekend and wednesday for feb and march and its catching up with them. Atleti didn't have that kind of schedule.

Owzers

No one. You shouldn't worry about it too much, really. Just make sure you toss your clothes in the washer when you get home and hop right in the shower.
I'm going to shower with my clothes on so I can see for myself if there were bugs on them, especially if I wear a jacket since the theater is cold. I also thought you were going to say toss your clothes in the fire to be sure. I think the seats were leather now, is that a good thing?

I'm going to shower with my clothes on so I can see for myself if there were bugs on them, especially if I wear a jacket since the theater is cold. I also thought you were going to say toss your clothes in the fire to be sure. I think the seats were leather now, is that a good thing?

Yeah. They don't really like leather. Or metal. Metal bed frames are best.

Joker_graphic_novel_Cover.jpg

Anyone read this? How is it? Also, found Civil War! Totally thought i'd lost it before I read it, moving my room around has paid off! Can't wait to read it now.

This is a pretty good book with excellent art. Not my fave take on the Joker but well worth picking up

Sunstone

They didn't want it enough. Sad to see that they only started trying when they went behind. Don't even feel like that penalty that should have been awarded at the end would have been deserved.

They are tired, they played almost every weekend and wednesday for feb and march and its catching up with them. Atleti didn't have that kind of schedule.

Yeah I remember reading that their record for unbeaten games was pretty damn impressive. compared to other runs in history they played the same amount of games in a much much smaller window of time. Barca dont have very good depth either. They dont really have an impact sub right now

mreddie

Gwenpool is fun but man, it swerves you at the end.
Moon Knight is off to a dope start, rather prefer Lemire doing Knight over Hawkguy.
ANAD Avengers,
Deadpool
saves the day.
SHIELD, the majority of the book is repeating New Avengers last issue.

Messi

Thanks to Messi I've read Sunstone

I'm not even mad

That book is awesome. No shame telling people to read it. Just gotta be sure people are fully aware of what they are getting into. Wouldn't want people to feel hoodwinked when those girls start rubbin and touchin.

Gwenpool was fucking awesome as I expected it to be. Gurihuru please never leave this book.

Sadist

Oh I agree. I looked it up a while ago and was like "well, that's really something". Then I started reading it and I was pleasantly surprised. Really like how they build their relationships. And of course, the characters coming to terms (or exploring) with their own desires.

Messi

Oh I agree. I looked it up a while ago and was like "well, that's really something". Then I started reading it and I was pleasantly surprised. Really like how they build their relationships. And of course, the characters coming to terms (or exploring) with their own desires.

I was accused a while back of tricking someone into reading sunstone without knowing what it is. This never happened btw. But someone was angry with me. Since then ive made sure everyone knows EXACTLY what they are getting :p

I brought a friend to the comic store today, when he seen rat queens vol 3 was out he gasped and lunged forward to pick it off the shelf. I proceeded to tell him that the art had slipped in quality. He tells me he likes it more than the old stuff. He told me he didn't like the last artist but loved the story. I was like

giphy.gif

I don't know if I want to hang out with him anymore.

I brought a friend to the comic store today, when he seen rat queens vol 3 was out he gasped and lunged forward to pick it off the shelf. I proceeded to tell him that the art had slipped in quality. He tells me he likes it more than the old stuff. He told me he didn't like the last artist but loved the story. I was like

giphy.gif

DTMFA

I was accused a while back of tricking someone into reading sunstone without knowing what it is. This never happened btw. But someone was angry with me. Since then ive made sure everyone knows EXACTLY what they are getting :p

giphy.gif

I laughed. Then I almost cried.

Boogiepop

Guys, any chance anyone has any thoughts on the Absolute for Dark Knight, in particular in comparison to the current "Deluxe Dark Knight Saga" hardcover that's out? I'd totally grab the Absolute if it were in print, but it looks like it'll cost somewhere between 2-3x the price, so I'd love to be able to quantify a little better just how nice the Absolute is, or alternatively is the Deluxe edition is of solid quality or not...

Messi

Imagine an alternate timeline where Freeza (I think) didn't actually show me Sunstone. Comicgaf could have been so much more. So much purer. WHAT HAVE I DONE.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Sunstone's so good.

I read it expecting to just get a chub, but actually fell in love with the characters.

Top Bottom