• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

PsychBat!

Banned
Still my favorite thing to say and I barely know where it came from.

This+is+everything+that+s+wrong+with+anime+_9ac802abd5901d9c7664f3963e21cde3.jpg

Sadist

Ugh, one thing I hate about buying comics here in Holland that's it's so hard to find the paperbacks you need. I'm almost done collecting Ultimate Spider-Man (just the Parker run, don't know if I want the Miles run too. Maybe if there's an ultimate collection down the line) with War of the Symbiotes coming in. I'm missing out on vol. 18, 19, 20, 22 and vol. 2 + 3 of the Ultimate Comics Spider-Man run. But most places don't carry those anymore or can't order them. Sigh. Guess I need a creditcard if I want the last six volumes...

And time to get some work done on Uncanny X-Force by Remender. Finally found The Dark Angel Book 2 and I got Uncanny X-Force Complete collection vol. 2 for real cheap. It has the boring Britain Corps storyline, but getting the complete series is always cool.

Ugh, one thing I hate about buying comics here in Holland that's it's so hard to find the paperbacks you need. I'm almost done collecting Ultimate Spider-Man (just the Parker run, don't know if I want the Miles run too. Maybe if there's an ultimate collection down the line) with War of the Symbiotes coming in. I'm missing out on vol. 18, 19, 20, 22 and vol. 2 + 3 of the Ultimate Comics Spider-Man run. But most places don't carry those anymore or can't order them. Sigh. Guess I need a creditcard if I want the last six volumes...

And time to get some work done on Uncanny X-Force by Remender. Finally found The Dark Angel Book 2 and I got Uncanny X-Force Complete collection vol. 2 for real cheap. It has the boring Britain Corps storyline, but getting the complete series is always cool.
Yeah, the USM TBPs are OOP in the UK too. I had trouble finding a few.

Top Bottom