• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Robbie's car:

B31u3OF.jpg

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Ghost Rider logo teaser:

https://youtu.be/BEvkbtJAFIY

Messi

Holy shit, I didn't think it was ever going to come back. Best announcement of SDCC right here.

You mean 2nd after DC revealing that Joelle Jones was not DC exclusive.

edit: Amanda Conner fell while on holiday/at a con in Europe a month or so ago. Thats why she has her arm in a sling at SDCC.

A recent fall on her vacation lead to a hairline fracture on her foot and a shattered elbow.

Apparently not her drawing arm but still

Neoxon

I think you missed the joke lol.

This is probably going to be the Nova book I wanted for ANAD so I'm interested.
I'm just glad that both sets of Nova fans will be satisfied with this book. And yeah, this is what I wanted out of the ANAD Nova book.

Sandfox

I'm just glad that both sets of Nova fans will be satisfied with this book. And yeah, this is what I wanted out of the ANAD Nova book.

I already see Rider fans complaining about Sam being in the book. If the book does poorly they will blame him lol.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Superman looks legit shook from that Batman ether

Batman really shouldn't be talking given all the things we've seen seeing the character these past few months lol.
Batman shouldn't do a lot of things Geoff Johns has him do.

I love you, Geoff, and you have a handle on so many DC characters, but please don't write Batman, ever.

They're all very limited. I was going to say that Paul Wall's imagination is so limited that he talked about candy paint three separate times in that "Sittin' Sidewayz" song, but that argument doesn't fly when you're arguing for Mike Jones, whose hit song titles/hooks are lyrics also found in all his other hits. I played "Back Then" earlier and got through the whole goddamn song before I realized I wanted "Still Tippin'", because they have half the same lyrics.

mreddie

They're all very limited. I was going to say that Paul Wall's imagination is so limited that he talked about candy paint three separate times in that "Sittin' Sidewayz" song, but that argument doesn't fly when you're arguing for Mike Jones, whose hit song titles/hooks are lyrics also found in all his other hits. I played "Back Then" earlier and got through the whole goddamn song before I realized I wanted "Still Tippin'", because they have half the same lyrics.

Swishahouse was basically a better organized No Limit/Cash Money

UGK, they're are the kingz.

I remember the one Houston Rockets game I went to. We saw some dude in a real sharp car in the parking lot, dude got out with his posse and it was fuckin' Mike Jones. Friend with me was like "nigga that wasn't Mike Jones shut up". Then we saw him sit down at floor level seats and everybody came to shake his hand, including LeBron James(this back in his early Cavs days remember), my friend shut up quick.

mreddie

I remember the one Houston Rockets game I went to. We saw some dude in a real sharp car in the parking lot, dude got out with his posse and it was fuckin' Mike Jones. Friend with me was like "nigga that wasn't Mike Jones shut up". Then we saw him sit down at floor level seats and everybody came to shake his hand, including LeBron James(this back in his early Cavs days remember), my friend shut up quick.

2006-7?

Owzers

I started the Fix #1, although i got tired of it after page 13 because i have no attention span for reading words right now, this does seem to be the Spencer book where his Superior Foes-style went to whereas Ant Man was a turd.

Vibranium

Banned
I already see Rider fans complaining about Sam being in the book. If the book does poorly they will blame him lol.

I'm fine with him being in the book actually. I saw quite a few Rich fans back in the day who actually said they wanted to see him as a mentor to Sam, so that is what we're finally getting.

Ugh I picked up a lot of stinkers this week. Three of my last four reads were drops and that last one (Ant-Man) really deserves to be dropped but at this point I kinda want to see what happens.

Just finished Black Hammer #1 and thought it was bland as fuck

ElNarez

Banned
Ugh I picked up a lot of stinkers this week. Three of my last four reads were drops and that last one (Ant-Man) really deserves to be dropped but at this point I kinda want to see what happens.

Just finished Black Hammer #1 and thought it was bland as fuck

it's on you for buying a Jeff Lemire team book

Messi

Did the Rockets win?

Top Bottom