• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| - November is SPANKSGIVING! 30 Days of Appreciating Funnybooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
FF was great, Allred and Fraction are very talented dudes.

And more She-Hulk is always a good thing.

Witch Doctor is back with a new mini and it's as good as ever. Medical Drama / Cthulu Mythos. Solid.

I'm done with Morning Glories. 23 issues in, I have no idea what's going on.

frye

Can't believe you made it that far. The covers are pretty great (though I don't think he/she is a very good comics artist, considering how fucking boring it is in that Mind The Gap book) but whoever does the interior art is awful.

Nick Spencer sucks shit at everything.

His Jimmy Olson comic was good!

But I hated his Secret Avengers/Thunder Agents/Morning Glories so much, I straight up refuse to buy anything else he does(unless it's more Jimmy Olson). Three strikes, you out, brotha

Can't believe you made it that far. The covers are pretty great (though I don't think he/she is a very good comics artist, considering how fucking boring it is in that Mind The Gap book) but whoever does the interior art is awful.

I will co-sign on that.

And I only read Bedlam, but it was like being beaten about the head and neck with his wildly out of control self love and colossal ego.

It felt like he was trying to write a Christopher Nolan Batman movie with none of the shitty action and all of the blow-hard "rousing" speechs.

Jeezus.

Owzers

I will co-sign on that.

And I only read Bedlam, but it was like being beaten about the head and neck with his wildly out of control self love and colossal ego.

It felt like he was trying to write a Christopher Nolan Batman movie with none of the shitty action and all of the blow-hard "rousing" speechs.

Jeezus.

That speech press conference towards the end..i had to take a break from the book while reading it.

Still like Morning Glories, but i regret buying it monthly and am just stockpiling issues atm until i get around 10, then i'll read them.

Troll

Banned
I want to read about Galactus. Which comics (and issue) deal with him?

My favorite story with Galactus in it was Hickman's Fantastic Four run. He isn't the main character but he has a role, the whole story is just really good.

If you want something more Galactus centric try annihilation. I haven't read it but I think it's supposed to be good.

e: Sorry for bumping the old thread.

Does anyone know where I can find release dates of upcoming issues of Injustice: Gods Among Us?

Also would like to know where I can buy a physical copy of it

Are there any superhero comics that are like the movies?

What i mean by that is:
origin of the character(s) -> things happen -> ends.

nothing from other older series AT ALL. Just like the movies where all that has ever happened worth of note is shown in the story (not in an other book)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom