• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

*Splinter

Alright, my last vote:

Vote: FluxWaveZ

Let's not tie it up if we're going for the lynch, but I think I'd probably vote for a No Lynch at this point if I could.

Also, if I don't survive N1, please don't forget about Karkador and the fact that he supposedly doesn't have a forbidden action. Aside from Sorian and I suppose kingkitty, I feel like I'm the only one who thinks that's messed up.
I think it's odd but then wonder why he'd claim it. My guess he's just not allowed to tell us his FA?

Natiko

Banned
I have no clue what Blarg is going on about. Not sure if I missed something or if he's Blarging. I still think Royal is the best bet, I don't think his arguments have swayed me any. Faddy still seems pretty suspect as well. For some reason I thought we had 75 minutes to go but it's only 15.

VOTE: Royal_Flush

Will move my vote if needed to avoid tie shenanigans.

This is factually incorrect information and I want to know why you made it and no one really corrected it except for OA kind of. What are you talking about we skip the NK? All that suiciding did was force us into another vote where we still have little to no info and not even a real voting record of people jumping on and off Terra at a deadline.

[...]

VOTE: Royal_Flush

I vote Blarg over Faddy but I don't understand how his claiming that suiciding is better stands.
Didn't you have the opinion that double lynches are very pro-town in Nightvale?

kingkitty

I'm just gonna go with

vote: Bronx-Man

Bronx isn't a newbie, so it is a bit weird he went for such an easy accusation based on a Day 1 lynch vote. I hope he burns forever.

Faddy does get negative donut points for lyin' about the FA. Hard to see why the move would be helpful for town.

Ty4on

I'm cautious now? Natiko called me out for being over-agressive.

I have been trying to solve plenty. I pushed towards Terra with good reasons that were ultimately incorrect but it was still giving out strong reads and making moves.
You seemed to stay in the background mostly (like when Terra was under fire) and a lot of your posts were about the FA.

Sorian

Banned
Didn't you have the opinion that double lynches are very pro-town in Nightvale?

Yes, because lynching has a clear vote record and forces the group as a whole to make decisions. Suiciding at an arbitrary time independent of who is voting does not provide that same info at all.

---

Kark, are you going to answer my question of why you corrected me at the start of the game about the number of FAs we'd seen?

...but what if I...

Is it worth it to...

No, but it would've said I'd receive something when... so...

...yeah, no upgrade for me in this Future...

Natiko

Banned
Ffs don't lynch Flush. I'd rather see Blarg dead to be honest.
Can you give me an explanation for what the hell is even happening in his posts? Furthermore do you actually think he's scum? I find it hard to believe he would do all this while being scum thus I'm not going to vote there. If your stance is just he's the least worse of us to lose then I would sooner vote for a no lynch as that doesn't thin our numbers down.

Ty4on

Townie
AbsolutBro
*Splinter
Royal_Flush
nin1000

Kinda town
Karkador
Blargonaut
Natiko
Sorian

Null
Bronx-Man
StanleyPalmtree
kingkitty

Scum lean/Unsure
FluxWaveZ
OceanicAir
StarSketch
Faddy

Lot's of unsure town reads, but I didn't want a million nulls.

*Splinter

Yeah I'm not down for a royal lynch

I'd love to vote Bronx, but I think I'm too late.

Faddy told a pointless lie, so not a bad choice anyway.

EXPERIMENT:

♪ Starting now, no more rules allowed
'Cause I'm throwing off the shackles
I'm breakin' free and I'm skipping the toll
No stopping me, I sprint to my goal

Even if I lose my way
I'll make it okay
Healing wounds from the path that I've sown,
Change the threads of fate, turn 'em into my own

Shining brightly for all to see,
I hold my destiny
Just like a star, who knew I'd come this far

'Cause life's too short to sit there crying
And I'm too busy flying
With luck my guide and friend, I'll see it right
To the end

Blazing wildly and burning out,
I wanna scream and shout
All through the Night, 'cause I was born to fight

Until the Day I finally reach you,
I'll make my dreams come true
Because starting now, Today
It's time to fight my own way,

But​
with
my
rules ♫

VOTE: Terrabyte20xx
UNVOTE: Terrabyte20xx

PERSONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jawTUeh.gif

No. Town does stupid things all the damn time, just look at Terra. Scum knows how stupid they're gonna look.

Isn't that a hefty dose of WIFOM?

Anyways since people will get on my case if I don't have a vote by day end:

vote: Faddy

Don't need extra nonsense at the end either

Upupupupupu, the bear grinned in anticipation. there had already been two deaths today. Who would join Sophia and Terrabyte?

As the clock ticked down and the votes grew closer, until...

Nobody has died

"Awwww, that was almost as disapointing as the actual Danganronpa 3"

attachment.php

Night Ends:
bla_1486674000.png

All night actions are due 1 hour before the deadline.

Day 1 Vote Count:

starsketch (0)
sorian 152 (190)

sorian (0)
starsketch 154 (238)
blargonaut 977 (1034)

bronx-man (2)
*splinter 209 (317)
*splinter 985 (1090)
faddy 1064 (1135)
nin1000 1071
kingkitty 1108

fluxwavez (1)
faddy 196 (246)
fluxwavez 1100

karkador (0)
sorian 201 (245)
kingkitty 223 (428)

*splinter (0)
sorian 245 (322)
nin1000 605 (612)

nin1000 (0)
natiko 264 (307)
fluxwavez 786 (837)
blargonaut 1042 (1134)

faddy (5)
ty4on 275
absolutbro 747
fluxwavez 837 (880)
blargonaut 861 (870)
terrabyte20xx 867
blargonaut 889 (913)
bronx-man 959 (1076)
blargonaut 1034 (1042)
nin1000 1038 (1071)
starsketch 1092
sorian 1117
natiko 1127

blargonaut (5)
natiko 307 (314)
*splinter 317 (368)
sorian 322 (703)
fluxwavez 343 (786)
royal_flush 356
*splinter 376 (788)
bronx-man 378 (959)
terrabyte20xx 456 (867)
stanleypalmtree 715
fluxwavez 880 (1100)
blargonaut 913 (940)
bronx-man 1076
*splinter 1090
faddy 1135

oceanicair (0)
blargonaut 403 (769)

terrabyte20xx (0)
kingkitty 428 (1108)
sorian 703 (1069)
*splinter 788 (985)
faddy 813 (1064)
natiko 814 (1104)

royal_flush (0)
natiko 457 (814)
faddy 680 (813)
blargonaut 769 (805)
sorian 1069 (1117)
natiko 1104 (1127)

Once again, the future foundation members found themselves waking up, with no memories of going to sleep. Probably because the bear had forgotten to mention that detail. It seemed however that there was fewer of them than there should have been. They split up to search the building, and it didn't take long for them to discover the bodies. Twisted, tortured, burned, stabbed, mutilated, forced to watch the Danganronpa 3 anime, death must have come as a relief to them when it finally arrived.

*Splinter, Faddy and AbsolutBro have died

*Splinter:
Welcome, to the third and final battle between Hope and Despair.

You are the Ultimate Sniper. And are aligned with the Future Foundation (This is town).

As the Ultimate Sniper, you never miss a shot. When you decide to kill someone, they’re dead. (Unless someone gets in the way, but when has that ever happened?). Naturally you have your rifle with you, and are ready to take action. You are a vigilante. Unfortunately, due to budget cutbacks, you could only afford to bring a single bullet with you. You only have a single shot, so make it count.

During the night, you may kill a player by PMing me with the command Boom, headshot!: <Player>.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated

Looking at your wrist, you see a bracelet displaying a message. Your forbidden action is Killing a town player with your night action.

Faddy:

You are the Ultimate Improviser. You have little interest in the battle between hope and despair, all you care about is escaping here alive. You are aligned with yourself.

As a master improviser, you can make do with whatever comes to hand. As such, you have a number of tools at your disposal. Through modifying an old radio and packet of gummy worms, you have concocted a device whilst will allow you to see the role of one player.. Additionally, through taping together a thousand scraps of paper, you have developed a device which will bring one player to a terrible end.

Each ability is one shot, and you may only use one each night. To find the role of a player, PM me the command Tune in <Player>, to kill a player, PM me the command Death by a thousand paper cuts <player>.

You win if you survive until one faction achieves their win condition

Looking at your wrist, you see a bracelet displaying a message. Your forbidden action is The player with the forbidden action removing role lives until the end of the game

AbsolutBro:

You are the Ultimate Analyst. You are aligned with Despair (This is scum)

As the Ultimate Analyst, you can analyse any situation at a glance, immediately identifying someone's strengths, weaknesses, and even talents. Sadly for the sake of balance, your talents are limited to being able to learn the forbidden action of a player.

To learn another player’s forbidden action, PM me the command at night Look at bracelet <Player>. You may not use this in addition to your faction kill unless you are the only surviving scum player.

Additionally, you may perform your factions kill. PM me the command Kill <Player>. Only one kill command will be accepted.

You win when you equal or outnumber non-scum players

Looking at your wrist, you see a bracelet displaying a message. Your forbidden action is Revealing or strongly hinting at the results of your investigation in the Scum Faction Chat. If you are uncertain as to whether something would be acceptable, PM a mod before posting.

Remaining Survivors: 13

Day 2 Begins

Day Ends:

bla_1486933200.png

Majority is 7

Top Bottom