• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dante and Vergil's voice actors doing mo-cap for something (DMC5?!)

Okay, I tried to make the title as accurate as possible.

EKHAqmt.jpg

https://twitter.com/dan_southworth/s...67969961381889

Hopefully it won't be another pachislot.

EDIT: Sorry guys:

Can one of the mods please lock the thread?

TreIII

Like I said in the other topic...yeah, we pretty much have every reason to believe that a new (and "proper") DMC game is on the way. It's just a matter of when.

All set for TGS, Jump Festa or something to that effect giving us our first look at the game, with sometime in 2017 being the release date.

strafer

Could it not be Resident Evil since he mocap Chris Redfield...but I dunno..he's like the Troy Baker of mocap actors so.

Nemesis_

I really don't know what I want from DMC anymore.

Capcom should just go ape shit and make a Days of Future Past game that blends both DMC and DmC together.

FOUR PLAYER CO-OP too

Even as a "throwback" these guys know exactly what these pics suggest and have dealt with multiple occasions of people picking up on their stuff as dmc hints. There is no way it isn't intentional at this point

TreIII

Y'know? That would be interesting. Especially since those red letters look overtly like DMC-style font. But there's one main thing that I would think would be the main detractor against that kind of thing happening.

Koei and Capcom have always had a bit of bad blood between them, and that recent lawsuit likely didn't make things any better. Yeah, stranger things have happened and money can be the ultimate motivator behind "strange bedfellows", but I think it would be a long time before Koei and Capcom would willingly work together after all that's happened. And you'd think that if Capcom was to ever "settle" for a Musou-style DMC or Resident Evil spin-off, they'd just hit up their own in-house BASARA team (who Producer Kobayashi also oversees).

Top Bottom