• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III launches April 12 (+special editions revealed)

Rymuth

In North America, the game will be available in two special editions:

Dark-Souls-III_Special-Editions_12-04-15_001.jpg

Day One Edition ($59.99)
A copy of the game
Prima Starter Guide
Official Dark Souls III Soundtrack
Exclusive O-Sleeve packaging

Dark-Souls-III_Special-Editions_12-04-15_002.jpg

Collector’s Edition ($129.99)
A copy of the game
Prima Starter Guide
Official Dark Souls III Soundtrack
Official art book
Cloth game map
10” Red Knight Statue
Collector’s box

In Europe, the game will feature three special editions:

Dark-Souls-III_Special-Editions_12-04-15_003.jpg

Apocalypse Edition(UK Preorder at GAME UK)
A copy of the game
Metal case
Official Soundtrack (CD)

Dark-Souls-III_Special-Editions_12-04-15_004.jpg

Collector’s Edition(Available at selected UK retailers)
A copy of the game
Red Knight figurine
A4 Dark Souls Trilogy hardcover artbook
Metal case
Official Soundtrack (CD)
3x iron-on patches
Cloth game-map
Exclusive box

Dark-Souls-III_Special-Editions_12-04-15_005.jpg

Prestige Edition(Available only at Amazon UK)
A copy of the game
A numbered 40cm premium Lord of Cinder hand-painted polystone resin figurine
Red Knight figurine
A4 Dark Souls Trilogy hardcover artbook
Metal case
Official Soundtrack (CD)
3x iron-on patches
Cloth game-map
Exclusive display box

Thanks, Gematsu

Call me Amazing But Hole, if old.

The Day One Edition means every copy in the first-print comes with those items, right? I would hope my current pre-order is good enough.

playXray

Shit. Gonna buy this just for the art book if it comes to the UK. I don't even want the physical game as I'll get this digital anyway!

Zomba13

EU steelbook looks niiiice.

Anyway. Am I in for the Collectors or Prestige? How much will that beastly statue cost?

Sublime

Neo Member
That day one edition looks so nice. Makes me contemplate if I should just get the ps4 version and not hold out for the PC port.

Zaventem

They know what they're doing giving different countries different figurines. The diehards will want to collect them all. Once again i have to order from Europe for the superior boxart.

CHC

Simultaneous PC release - yeahhhhhhhhhh. The fact that they DIDN'T do that with Dark Souls I and II is made me basically pay double. I'm a sucker for Souls so I got to have it day one, regardless of logic. Glad I won't have to buy it twice this time.

Coxy100

Banned
Goddamnit - I see Game here in uk are the owners of the special editions as usual. Hate ordering from there :(

Murkas

Prestige edition is exclusive to Amazon apparently, and collector is exclusive to GAME (good luck).

Probably get the prestige edition because I'm a fucking idiot.

Jombie

I love these games as much as anyone but I have no use for any of that shit. The game itself will suit me just fine.

Zomba13

Prestige edition is exclusive to Amazon apparently, and collector is exclusive to GAME (good luck).

Probably get the prestige edition because I'm a fucking idiot.

Of course it fucking it. Fucking GAME. How the hell do they manage to get all this shit?

Oh well, looks like I'm in for the prestige no matter how much it is. Thanks GAME.

MilkBeard

I just want the basic game package, lol. So much junk. And after all the cheap CEs that have been going around, it's better to save money and just get the game.

MilkBeard

The only thing I'm jelly about is the case design of the EU preorder apocalypse edition. It looks really unique, and nice. Not like any other Souls box art. It would be cool to have that one.

Top Bottom